WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Thanks Doc. I finally ate some thing and now Im sitting here sweating for some reason.  :unsure:

drink some water with a little salt in it :) no heat exhustion is not fun  :nono: I had to go to the store for some litter today it was about 90 out waiting for the bus back I though I was gonna die  8| I am gonna mix up some emergen -c swede you need electrolites in you feel better soon  happy100.gif

Thanks Kim I didnt figure out what was wrong with me till this morning. All I could think of was trying to survive. I know how Les felt sitting in that truck now.

Good afternoon! Hope you are feeling better Swede! I took my boat out last night. It ran great! It took a new water pump, new points and plugs, and the carb had to be removed and throughly cleaned, but I am real happy with that old motor now! I will take my 25hp Evinrude somewhere this winter and get it completely rebuilt. That should be a lot cheaper than trying to buy a new one!  Good day everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to tell ya it was the carburetor.    :nono:  Most of the new motors are all four stroke. Thats better because the alcohol evaporates and leaves the oil in your engine causing the carb to get plugged up. I run a 9.9 on my john boat and thats all I ever need. 

swede maybe we should talk about heat exhustion and heat stroke how to avoid it and what to do if it happens to you  :) muddy in his video mentioned emergen-c I put it to he test several times and it worked great  :thumbsup: today it's 77 here hot for me so I just did some laundry and worked on muddy's blanket it's getting big should be done soon then I am gonna make something for swede and sharon I have to learn the pattern for it  8|

I tried to tell ya it was the carburetor.    :nono:  Most of the new motors are all four stroke. Thats better because the alcohol evaporates and leaves the oil in your engine causing the carb to get plugged up. I run a 9.9 on my john boat and thats all I ever need.

Yeah you did and you was right. The guy working on it said it was gummed up pretty bad. I have always heard gas with alcohol in it should never be used in a 2 stroke motor, but where do find pure gasoline nowadays? I see very few stations that sells it anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sta bil fuel stabilizer does the job plus there a product you can put in your tank for the winter however dump the gas out of it for winter it just gums up over time. Every time you get ready to park the boat till the next time unplug the hose and run all of the gas out of the engine at the dock.

Well there's Ben a complete change in plans my wife lost her job and we were on the verge of being homeless  so we have moved in with my grandmother and will be taking this opportunity to go to school and both get part time jobs. On Monday I'm going to email my resume on a auto repossession job Wish me luck

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Good evening campers! I have not done much today other than mow the lawn and take a nap. lol  Been burning the candle from both ends a lot here lately and just needed a day to let myself catch up with me. I am heading back to TN tomorrow evening instead of waiting till 3 in the morning to leave on Mondays. It's my bed time folks. Log on the fire for now! Good night!

Well there's Ben a complete change in plans my wife lost her job and we were on the verge of being homeless  so we have moved in with my grandmother and will be taking this opportunity to go to school and both get part time jobs. On Monday I'm going to email my resume on a auto repossession job Wish me luck

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Go for it.

oh thats wonderful muddy can you make your own knife and stuff :naughty: lazy day today worked on muddy blancket I ran out of yarn need to get some tomorrow  :thumbsup: