WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Hello all been a long week and another long week ahead my training with Cr England is going smoothly and with all good luck I be on the road by the 24th

cooler today I looked up tickets for the train I almost bought tickets for september I would have been there a month early I haven't bought them yet soon

Good evening everyone! It's been a busy week at work. Finally starting to cool off some after very stormy week. Log on the fire for now! Good day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This morning is my last official day of training I have a backing skills evaluation tomorrow and a road skills evaluation Monday then I have my official test at the dmv some time next week

Good luck with your tests SGH our grandson is driving for Prime located in Missouri. Purple tractors.

Were waiting to see your dates Kim so we can get our tickets to accompany you back to Washington.  :thumbup:

Bob its no fun dealing with health issues at home. It takes up any spare time. Sorry you cant make it this fall as it will probably be the last one.

Im in the process of talking to Les about keeping our forum open to the public. Ill leave it up to him since we all got started from his forum. You would be surprised how many times he has come here looking for information.

We saw the special anniversary showing of Animal House at the movies on Wednesday. Yesterday, Space Ace and I hung out. Next week, we might all go camping.

sounds like you all had a great time muddy  :thumbsup: I am hoping to go camping next month swede sharen you will love the train hope you can go with me do you know if your stopping in everett with me or continuing to seattle  :) uggg it's too hot to move  8|

oh ok  :thumbup: this will be our last farmageddon how am I going to see my friends  8| I want to take the train somewhere next year  :thumbsup:and go camping with someone 8|

Kim Im not sure about another get together. There are a few people around here that look forward to camp fires and open fire cooking that come. We shall see.

Good afternoon, Pouring the rain, dark, and gloomy here in Southeastern KY. Heading back to work this evening. Hopefully the rain will stop by the time I start out. I wish I could make it to Farmagedon this year. Life is just too messed up right now between working in TN and trying to spend as much time as I can in 48 hours with my wife and kids. For the first time since we built our house over 17 years ago the wife and I are actually thinking we may both have to leave it all behind if we ever want to have a normal life again. There has not been anything normal about our life since November 3 of last year when they announced they were shutting our plant down and moving it to BC. Log on the fire for now. Good day everyone.

The only thing about being 72 is were out of the fight and glad of it. I really dont know how you do it now Chris. All those billionaires out there and they cant start plants any where in the U.S.? The sickness of greed is what Danial Day Lewis said in the Last of the Mohegans. Maybe we can go to your place for the next one. We'll bring Kim down with us.

wow very cool here  8| new bus scheduales is out and a bus will go to silver lake I am going to go maybe this week or next and bring my fishing pool just put the line in thats all I need oh and some rootbeer  :thumbsup:

Some one or something changed the question in the new member registration. It happened fairly recently. The question was changed so that no one would get the right answer. Were going over the error log looking for the date the question was changed.    :hmm:

Good morning campers.  Life has been husy for me. Not much free time but im hopeing to be a little more active here again.  Really miss everyone.  Have a great day.

Restock the man cave with Cuban cigars Bob is back.  scared011.gif  Welcome back John I better get those giant weeds mowed down by the Watson Grove.  PM sent Muddy. We have six more trips to the cancer center and we should be caught up. Sharen is doing better this go round because they backed off the power a bit this time.

Restock the man cave with Cuban cigars Bob is back.  scared011.gif  Welcome back John I better get those giant weeds mowed down by the Watson Grove.  PM sent Muddy. We have six more trips to the cancer center and we should be caught up. Sharen is doing better this go round because they backed off the power a bit this time.

The PM came through. The last one went into my Yahoo mail but didn't notify me on the site. I didn't see it until last week. This one notified me on the site but hasn't shown up in my Yahoo mail.