WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

sent you a message muddy  :thumbup: hey taken and razor  :wave: at home today finished muddy's blanket now I need to crochet a border around it I assume you don't want ruffles  8|  taz is fine  :)

Morning everyone

Today is my final day of practice at school to make sure all my backing and driving skills are in order before my dmv test first thing tomorrow morning

Did y'all ever fix the new member question issue?

Sure did and your friend has become a member.

And I'm getting the PM notifications both on Yahoo and on the site. Normailty has been restored.

Space Ace and I were supposed to go camping today, but that got fouled up. Then, I left home planning to run off into the wild. Half a mile from home, the office called and I went back and got in the car and went to work.  :/ I'm in the office eating pepperoni bread and waiting for 1:50 so I can go downtown to the movies and see Suicide Squad.

Well that sucks Muddy.  :/

It all worked out. A renter that I have had a fight with coworker over with came in to see me while I was sitting at my desk waiting for the movie to start.

hot again today  8| I wanted to go to the lake today but it's hot and the lake would be crowded  scared011.gif glad you got to see your movie muddy I would love to see movies but since I take the bus it's like a all day trip  :'(

Here I am finally to my final test day and I'm ready to get it done and be done with school.

Kim I'm taking a train trip here soon myself I'm gonna go home for a couple of days before I begin my over the road training

I need those dates so I can buy my train tickets

October 7-8-9  for farmageddon. Monday the 10th should be your return date Kim.You can pick the day you leave so you will be here on or before the 7th.

I'm back in the office again this morning. This is the second time in two days I've tried running away and botched it. I don't feel wild anymore.

muddy runaway to washington state and we can go camping  happy070.gif swede I want to get to your place by wednesday night that will give me thursday to relaxe and clean up  :grin: oh swede I don't think everett has car rentals you can check I know seattle does not much to do in everett but seattle has alot of cool stuff pike place market go to the fish place and they throw fish at you to catch there already dead  8| finished muddy's blaket now to find something to crochet for swede and sharon  :hugegrin:

ok just bought my ticket I will be there on the 5th of october you don't have to entertain me I will bring dvds and of my own food I would like some chocolet milk and rootbeer I will reimburst you when I get there can't wait

Mom goes in for cosmetic surgery on her left eye lid today. Yesterday, I scored Star Trek the motion picture and Gremlins in the discount bin at Wal-Mart. Space Ace and I have been playing this board game called Battletech. Last night I primed my metal playing pieces. I think Ace should paint them. 

Good morning.  I get to go camping canoeing with my scouts this weekend. I need that. Bad. Been over working for months with little free time. This needs to change. Coffee on the fire. Extra dark. Extra strong.

Good afternoon! Took a half of a vacation day today. Getting ready to go into an interview for a project manager position in Kingsport TN. If this was to work out I would be able to be home every day.  I hate the thoughts of leaving a place I just started, but I have to do what's best for my wife and me. I will just have to see how it goes. Log on the fire for now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for stopping by Razor hope for good weather.Kim we will have plenty of food and stuff. No worries about entertainment we got lots of wood to cut.  :hugegrin:  Thats great news KW maybe Trump will open the coal mines.  :P 

gonna put me to work eh swede  :) thoughts are with your mom muddy  :arigato: oh and yes ace should paint them  :yes: I love star trek the motion picture I can't count how many times I have seen it  8|  oh don't feed the gremlins after midnight  scared011.gif

glad to hear your moms fine muddy  :thumbsup: when I was looking for my waterproof matches I found out my gear is NOT organized very well  :'(  well tomorrow is my b day where oh where did the time go  8| going to whodby island to my moms with my stepdad and out to pizza  :grin: