WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

FYI now on top of every thing else Ive got going bad I just got informed by my doctor that I have stage two diabetes. Im on some good meds and Its been two months since Ive felt good and after the first day Im feeling much better already.    happy100.gif  Im 72 now and I hope to see the leaves come back one more time.  :help:

Swede you are like a timex watch, you can take a licking and just keep on ticking! I bet you got a lot more leaves to see go and come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya you have alot more trips around the sun  :yes: be thinking about you muddy stay safe  :) went to walmart got me some new pants and a shirt and then petco got stuff for taz

Swede u to much of a survivor to let anything keep you down.

My home time is over tomorrow it's back to Indiana to wait for my trainer which hopefully will be there Monday or Tuesday to pick me up

Morning all. There was a frog in the spout of my Jerry can this morning. Cloudy and 33 MPHish winds. I think Farm weekends have been windier. Power is expected to go out tomorrow afternoon. I'm prepped for it.

Governor Christie just declared a state of emergency. Muddy Pete has declared a state of Dance Your Pants Off. It's windy, and the sun is trying to come out.

So I don't have a job but I got a new class where I'll be learning to show a cow like 4h dose I'll actually be showing my cow at a fair one county over I named her brizket

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1472947490464.jpg.72f8f2792a91353a5de31164baf17acf.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1472947500831.jpg.1c09a8a95090e29a60dbfae29b745a14.jpg

The pills Im taking for my diabetes is kicking my ass today. Cool breeze blowing through the sun room was almost too cold this morning but it feels good on my face covered up with a blanket. Im watching a show on the Smithsonian channel about New Jersey. I should be out there mowing while its cool because three days of 90s forecast for next week.Friday the first day of farma were going fishing with Pete and Kim.  :unsure:

Good afternoon! I am in Northern KY right picking my wife up at the airport. She rode down to TX with my daughter and son in law to help them get moved into their new place. Northern KY does not impress me at all, but we did save a bundle on air fare by her flying into here instead of TN. Good day everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

one thing I learned with crohns disease is you have to listen to your body theres been alot of times when I wanted to go for a walk or hike but my body just couldn't do it allright pete and I and swede are gonna go fishing love it should I bring my pole here is pictures of my space shuttle I made

DSCF1866.thumb.JPG.c562dbad851f7d16c093aafdaeaf76cd.JPG

Good morning! Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! I don't have any plans today, but I do have a few little jobs that I need to wrap up before I head back to TN this evening. Log on the fire for now! Good day!

The storm went by without much fuss. The closer it got, the nicer the weather.  :huh: It's sunny and breezy this morning. LETS GO CAMPING!!