WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

lets go camping pete I am MORE then ready  :thumbsup: very nice today stayed home cleaned my living room organized me survival stuff to bring  :thumbup:

I finally got the call I was waiting for my trainer will be here tomorrow evening to pick me up then it's 30 days on the road

Good morning! Wasted my evening yesterday snoozing on the camper couch. I enjoyed the nap, but feel like I wasted my evening(which I did), but dang did it feel good! Lol log on the fire for now! Good day everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

went to the train station got my tickets  :thumbsup: put money on my bus pass  :thumbsup: and got a snickerdoodle at the cafe while I waited for the next bus  :thumbup:

Well looks like the camper will return to weekend duty! I got offered the position in Kingsport which means I will be able to travel from home to work again!

Well looks like the camper will return to weekend duty! I got offered the position in Kingsport which means I will be able to travel from home to work again!

Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Looking up KW  :thumbup:  Just as we were driving down our lane we got a call from St Francis hospital our follow up with Dr McGee was canceled. It was raining any way so no long interstate trip in falling rain today. We got a downpour last night around three inches. The pond is running over this morning.  Thank God I was worried the grass would quit growing.  :curse:

Got out of the hotel at 430 this morning already got one load delivered another one loaded and gonna have a third load going before the end of the night

Looks like I'm inbound to St. Louis to drop load #2 and pick up load #3 going to Phoenix arizona

Good morning! Headed to KY this evening! Got my truck loaded with stuff that will be going back to the house. I will be turning in my two week notice Monday!  I have had a lot of time to think while living  in the camper overlooking the lake. I guess I have kind of been a reluctant hermit through all this!

swede on the train did you get upper or lower deck I always get upper

We got first class with a roomet You can come visit.

going in style good for you guys  :thumbsup: whats in main muddy vacation have fun :thumbup:

What's in Maine? I don't have a plan other then camping.