WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Were getting off at Everett and your step dad is taking us to rent a car then were getting a motel in Everett. Your mom wants us to bring you on the ferry out to her place and we will get a motel out there for later.

Well made my delivery in Phoenix a day early so I'm now on my way to Philadelphia

Getting paid to see the USA

Good afternoon! Beautiful day out today! No humidity and temps are in the 80s! Who could ask for any better! Working my way back to the camper and hoping to spend the evening at Panther Creek State Park. Log on the fire for now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good stuff kw  :thumbsup: swede I need your phone # so I can put it in my phone  :) and is my mom and I playing tour guide for you guys on the island  :thumbup:

Good morning! Turned in my 2 weeks notice yesterday and been packing a few things up to take back to the house. Lots to do, but looking forward to being back on the farm full time. log on the fire for now! Good day!

Pete I waved as I went into New Jersey last night my load got rerouted to kesby instead of philly

New load going to orlando

It looks like Razor Sharp will be coming Friday evening. Im not sure if Taken will be with him at this point.  :thumbsup:

It looks like Razor Sharp will be coming Friday evening. Im not sure if Taken will be with him at this point.  :thumbsup:

taken will be with me.  :thumbup:

We were hoping Ronin was coming we love the kid. Well have to be careful about teasing his this year.  :P

have fun visiting you guys say hi to razor and taken  :wave:

Their coming to farmageddon Kim.

Good night all stopped for the evening just west of Dallas on my way to San Jose then back over to salt lake city

Yes Kim I'm actually going to San Jose California then over to Bloomington California then I will be headed to salt lake city