WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

I got the pictures to load on the WS Facebook page. It may have been cranky yesterday morning. Or, operator trouble. 

Thank, Muddy.  I looked through a bunch of those. Great to seem those, but still bumming that I was not able to make it.

not much of a windstorm been threw worse but seattle sure got hit  8| been busy with sharen and swede they were here with me for a few days I hope they enjoyed themselves  :thumbsup:

Good afternoon! Sunny and partly cloudy here today. It was suppose to be warm with a high in the 80s, but so far it has really missed that mark. Still nice out though! Log on the fire for now! Good day!

If you havent seen the Glaser National Forrest or the Cascades from the train your missing out.

DSCN1033.thumb.JPG.0a0c5fe5c663c45256b6a919921d7bdd.JPG

beautiful swede bet you got great pictures  :cam:

well swede I hate to admite it but you were right about the storm it fizzled  :) but it hasn't stopped raining since you guys left off and on  :( I hope you guys had a great time in my little city and the island  :thumbsup: it was great having you  :thumbup:

~ I would LOVE to see Washington some day Kim! I need my blue skies and sunshine though, so I don't know if I'd want to live there. I had a fun two weeks in the Midwest. Got to watch a fun shoot at a Godards Zombie shoot, as well as go to Farmageddon. Stayed up late around the fire talking to Razor, Muddy and Kim, and having fun!  :thumbsup:

We sat there wondering what were the odds that four strangers, one from  the deep South, one the upper east coast, one from the midwest, and one from the State of Washington would EVER be sitting around a campfire annually, together shooting the breeze on an Illionois farm one day, listening to coyotes howl!  wacky115.gif 

Swede and Sharen are great hosts, and their neighbors are as well. They are all becoming family to us, and it's always fun getting together for a couple of days each year and sharing stories in the old ancient way... staring into a flame, in the fellowship of the wild.  :thumbup:

Thank you "D" and thank you for coming so far to share your self with us. Im old and weak and its true it isnt easy to get all the stuff together and make plans weeks in advance but its always worth it. This was a bad year for some of our friends to make the trip but they were here in my thoughts. I was SHOCKED to see what was left of the captain. I wish I could have stayed up with you and played my man cave song on my flute but I was worn out.

Next fall if Im alive I will build it and they will come.  :thumbup:  :kiss:    happy070.gif

I agree taken all four of us sitting around the fire talking laughing sometimes being serious was fun  :thumbsup: sorry I am not much of a talker but I am a great lisiner  :) I feel like I was a lame this year I had a major crohns attack that left me weak my fault I had the attack I ate stuff on the train I should not have  :nop: can't wait for next year  8|

Hello all I know I haven't been around much here lately but I got myself in a serious ditch I'm slowly working my way out of

Those trees would not be there today with out Johns efforts;  a standing tribute that will last many many years after were gone.    :arigato:

Thank you "D" and thank you for coming so far to share your self with us. Im old and weak and its true it isnt easy to get all the stuff together and make plans weeks in advance but its always worth it. This was a bad year for some of our friends to make the trip but they were here in my thoughts. I was SHOCKED to see what was left of the captain. I wish I could have stayed up with you and played my man cave song on my flute but I was worn out.

Next fall if Im alive I will build it and they will come.  :thumbup:  :kiss:    happy070.gif

With any luck and the world doesn't come to an end for me and my family like it did this year, I will be there next year!

Every year I say yea I'm gonna make it and stuff comes up last minute so this year I'm declaring no I won't make it in hopes that I actually do

Hello all I know I haven't been around much here lately but I got myself in a serious ditch I'm slowly working my way out of

What's going on now?

nothing major just trying to find a new house since my lease is up at the current place and the management has made it easy for me to not want to sign another lease

I went hiking yesterday. It felt like April out in the light mist. I found an old lawnmower blade for a possible forging project. No evil clowns.

thank god no evil clowns  8| you can maybe make a matchete out of the lawnmower blade  :) to windy and rainy for me to hike I need to find a nice stick for my fishing pole project  :cool: