WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

I tried a new I phone and didnt like it. Im slowly recovering from the train trip not a great way to travel for old folks.The views were fantastic though making it worth it. Kimmers folks are great people and ferried us around so we didnt have to rent a car and paid for our motel rooms. They wouldnt take no for an answer.  :arigato:

Swede honestly if u want an iPhone the 6s is a good choice

I have one myself and it's quite user friendly

Good morning! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I know I sure did! Spent Saturday afternoon hiking around Kingdom Come State Park then had dinner with the wife. Took a long Sunday afternoon nap which is why I am up at 4am. lol Log on the fire for now! Good day!

Good morning! Chilly and clear this morning. Supposed to have a 4 day weekend if nothing doesn't change. Hope to do some camping if at all possible. Log on the fire for now! Good day!

Back on the road for radiation treatments today. Cloudy and cool and maybe rain tonight but its really been nice weather so far this fall.

I been testing my sportsmans guide teepee tent the last few days so far so good

Cold weather camping takes a lot more prep work then camping during the summer but your not as bothered by the bugs

Good morning! I have a 4 day weekend. Got several odds and ends to get completed today, but I hope to take it easy and enjoy some dirt time the next couple of days. Between working in TN from April to September and starting my new job back here at home, I have not had a lot of time to just relax in the woods lately. So this is a much needed break. Log on the fire for now!

Great weather here! The pasture and yard are bright green. Our Sugar Maple by our house id glowing gold and yellow.  :thumbsup:

Taught my nephews how to fell a tree using a axe and a two man crosscut last night now they want to take down a bigger tree

Had a great weekend camping at Rockcastle Campground on Lake Cumberland with the Southern Kentucky Bushcrafters.

Ate a lot, hiked a lot, entered a fire building competition, Watched Bald Eagles and just generally had a good time!