WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

HEY FatGuy  :wave:  My dad loved horse radish but he also liked blue cheese  :unsure: Cold weather coming. My son in law and a friend are coming out to fill the air holes in the corners of the lodge with sterifoam today.

We got 4 1/2 jars of horseradish when we were done.  Probably enough to last me 2-3 years.  lol  This stuff is strong enough, it might wake your dad, Swede.

Good morning! Getting ready to head out the door! This weekend is the end of modern firearm season here in my zone. There has been a bear hanging out at a couple of my stands this past week. Hopefully I will get a chance to see him this weekend. Log on the fire for now. Good day!

Thousands of Grackles (black birds) are coming through and a few Robins. Two Bald Eagles stopped by to eye our gut pile but they went west.

The wind howled all night and its still blowing hard.A few Robbins are trying to go south west but its a fight.

The front pushed through here yesterday morning. I was out walking - it was 65 when I started, the wind picked up and was blowing 20mph from the southwest and the tempurature dropped 20 degrees in 20 minutes.  Refreshing...

Good morning, Cold and cloudy here this morning. The front blew in yesterday morning about 6 am. The wife and I just had climbed into our treestand. Temps started off in the low 60 fell to the mid 30s in a very short time. It got hairy quick with the strong winds and the sideways blowing rain. When a large limb blew out of the tree we were in and hit the tree stand we called the hunt and packed up and headed back to the house. Log on the fire for now. Good  day!

Cool and sunshine here today. The wind has quit. So far, November has been very mild.  I hope to get out hunting this week. Lots of pheasants have been yelling. Time to go find some of them.

It was a dark and rainy night and the sky was blue

and down the alley the shit wagon flew

it hit a bump and a cry was heard

as a man got hit by a flying turd!

Three does came out for a short time this morning so at least they survived shot gun season.

EK000010_2.jpg.2de08e8132a8930017ad86e56121a564.jpg

There is something I never thought I'd hear.  "It got rowdy at the John Denver Lookalike Concert".  LOL happy097.gif happy097.gif

Good afternoon,

I little warmer this afternoon than yesterday. Looking forward to the holiday and some chill time. Modern gun season went out here yesterday. Passed on the only buck I had walk by this season last weekend. Kinda of regretting it now. lol I will give it another try during late muzzle loader season. Freezer is empty and I would really like to fill it back up.

Raining today cold but not freezing. Every thing is green except for the trees. I love rain.  :love: