WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

By Refreshments, he means the refreshing breeze produced by the rescue helicopters rotors. LOL

I'd love to go, but we have a school event and transportation is just out of the question right now. 

It is a great opportunity though. 

Thanks

Hello to everyone!!!  Snowing here, and hunkering down with a warm wood stove.  Tess and I are doing ok.  She did get her knee operated on and it is improving slowly.  Continuing to work cutting up trees and brush for wood stove.  You all take care, we think of you even if we don't visit very often.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Okay, I have been in seclusion, far away from this board for far too long. Honestly, I don't know how I haven't been here for the last few years. How is everyone?

I see you still have that pig Gandar  :thumbup:  Very nice to see you again welcome back.  :arigato:

I see you still have that pig Gandar  :thumbup:  Very nice to see you again welcome back.  :arigato:

Thank you Swede. Wow, what a flow of memories. For some reason, as the years passed Wildsurvive and all my beautiful experiences with the forum got put into a bucket with another forum that shall not be named for it's ichor and poor treatment of it's members.

I am glad to have found home again without the tainted memory.

How have things been in your parts? How has the forum been? Things seem to have slowed down a little.

It has slowed down a lot Gandar you can find some on facebook. We have a get together the first weekend in October every year at our farm. We have a page in face book called wild survive. You can see pictures in farmageddon thread. We still average 7000 page views a day however as web crawlers come to gather information for search engines. We have one of the largest amount of data on the net it seems. I finally got to meet Les Stroud in person. Our goal now is to help people go out and come home alive. We check in here in the camp fire thread.

Seven here wind chill three. I saw two Bald Eagles, immature,tonight going south. :fly:

Good morning! Mild temps this morning with a light mist in the air. This is suppose to change drastically very soon. Finally got around to getting my gas logs fired up last night and got them working. So bring on the cold! I am ready!

I don't eat enough fiber to be a "Regular".  :hugegrin:

I always thought a high fiber diet would bring out the best in you, Doc.  lol