WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

WOW lots of snow Pete! Looking like rain and 40 this week. I may try the ice today.

get better pete and stay safe  :thumbup: 42 here but it still feels cold my stepdad is in the hospital with pnamouna and out of control dietbedies  I am fighting a tiny bug there is a flu epidemic in Washington  state so trying to stay healthy went grocery shopping today  :thumbsup:

Be prepared for a huge ice storm coming thru the Midwest starting Thursday or Friday and last at least three days

I got all my gear ready last night gonna work on the generator today

Top wind speed yesterday was 34 mph. Rain off and on. I can pick up my semi auto .22 mag at the gun shop today. I bought a CJ 7 Jeep a couple of days ago and waited for better weather so my mechanic guy drove it out yesterday in the high wind and rain. I have to admit I got an amazing bargain. It has a snow plow. Ill get a picture.

I was hacking a lung out this morning so I spent the night sitting upright in the lazy boy. It rained this morning and it's 45 degrees and rising. Possible snow for Saturday.  :unsure:

Top wind speed yesterday was 34 mph. Rain off and on. I can pick up my semi auto .22 mag at the gun shop today. I bought a CJ 7 Jeep a couple of days ago and waited for better weather so my mechanic guy drove it out yesterday in the high wind and rain. I have to admit I got an amazing bargain. It has a snow plow. Ill get a picture.

Do you still have your Suzuki Samurai? 

Yes Im going to sell it this spring.  Remember its a total off road vehicle however Ive driven it to town several times and 45 is all I wanted to do. One tire has a flat spot on it when some one pulled some other rock climbing vehicle and slid the tire. That would smooth the ride out a lot. Ill make a list of things on this vehicle. It was built for a rock climber.

DSCN0586.thumb.JPG.620c387b1d4eb097949c60fdeec2ca0e.JPG

Yes Im going to sell it this spring.  Remember its a total off road vehicle however Ive driven it to town several times and 45 is all I wanted to do. One tire has a flat spot on it when some one pulled some other rock climbing vehicle and slid the tire. That would smooth the ride out a lot. Ill make a list of things on this vehicle. It was built for a rock climber.

My  ATV has seen better days. It was a good one till my son ripped the transfer case shaft out of it and in the process cracked the left side engine case. lol That Samurai  would be good transportation around our farm. take the top off in the summer and in the winter you would have some heat and could be enclosed. I might be interested in it. Let me know when you are ready to sell. If the funds are flowing and my new job hasn't closed down lol I may just take it off your hands.

thanks kb  phlem and mucus ug  :puke: got my window open right now went to my bank and then to karls bakery had a m&m cookie and rootbeer while I waited for the bus home cold out  8|

Our grand daughter Kristin was flown out of Galesburg tonight to St Francis hospital in Peoria after a miscarriage and uncontrolled bleeding. Shes resting peacefully sedated and blood IV. They cant figure out whats happening and maybe a hysterectomy to fix it but hopes are it wont come to that. Sharen is quite concerned as you can imagine and constant cell phone calls as things evolve.  My Daughter Penny is with her and will spend the night.

Our grand daughter Kristin was flown out of Galesburg tonight to St Francis hospital in Peoria after a miscarriage and uncontrolled bleeding. Shes resting peacefully sedated and blood IV. They cant figure out whats happening and maybe a hysterectomy to fix it but hopes are it wont come to that. Sharen is quite concerned as you can imagine and constant cell phone calls as things evolve.  My Daughter Penny is with her and will spend the night.

She and your entire family are in our thoughts and prayers Swede.

She's in our thoughts and prayers.