WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

40s and rain today maybe it looks like its going south. I didnt find the energy to work on my jeep yesterday may try again today.

It has been nice here all day, but the clouds are moving in now. They must be coming from IN/IL. lol I finish my rotation up this evening and start my 7 days in a row off! I am suppose to be at the sawmill early tomorrow to pickup the rest of the wood for my cabin. Hopefully I will get quite a bit done on my days off! Log on the fire for now!

Internet was out most of the day and all night. Storms south of here caused it I think. Fog today and 40s.

Were getting some sun shine today for a change. 42 already. Im working on my jeep and blading the lane today.

Good morning! Yesterday we had record highs and sunshine. It was an awesome day to be outside. I hauled a load of lumber up to my cabin site and now ready to start going up with the walls. Log on the fire for now!

Hi, everybody!  :wave:  I thought I'd stop by the Campfire and see how everyone has been doing.  :hugegrin:

As of today Our Campfire has a total of 8401 pages and 168,019 Replies 4,428,751 Views.    gen165.gif  moose0024.gif

thats great muddy hope it keeps you warm  :thumbsup: thats excellent Wildsurvive is the first and only forum I go too  :thumbup: rain off and on today

Good morning! Hey Holly! good to see you! Hope that noreaster didn't do too much damagae up your way pete. I am in central Texas this morning visiting my oldest daugher and son in law. My daughter is a nurse at the local hospital and works night shift. So while she sleeps I am heading out to the local lake to do some hiking. I have been in TX a couple of times over my lifespan, but it was always for work or I was way too young to remember much about it. Heck I spent 6 weeks here for Basic training. So I am looking forward to finally having some time to check out the woods down here! Log on the fire for now!

We just about lost our grand daughter again last night. Woke up in a bloody bed. Went to the hospital in an ambulance. Emergency surgery last night and they had to take out her uterus to get at an infection they didnt know she had. Shes recovering today.