WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Good evening! Snow didn't amount to much. My weekend starts tomorrow. Hopefully I can get the stud walls up on my cabin while I am off. I have had the wood for over a week now. Log on the fire for now!

The sky around here is full of Snow Geese confused by the warmest January on record.

Warmish here today. The snow from a couple of nights ago is long gone. Came home from work this morning with the intentions of just taking a short nap. Ended up waking up at 3:00 in the afternoon.  First day off wasted. Dang I hate when that happens. Log on the fire for now!

I hate when that happens too  :thumbdown: went through all my stored stuff and organized it didn't take long  :thumbup: found somethings of my late husband  :'( next is my holiday stuff maybe tomorrow  :whistle:

If anyone one is interested, I would be able to get you in for free... 

Had a great turnout on Saturday for my presentation about my hike across the Grand Canyon. 47 people showed up and no rotted fruit was hurled.

Warm January has the geese confused as thousands of Snow Geese cant decide what direction to migrate. My pond has melted off enough to fish from the bank I think. Ill try it today.

Road trip today to buy fried chicken and cinnamon rolls I shouldnt eat.  :thumbsup:

I helped my buddy with some house stuff yesterday. I'm in the office today on my day off. I'm doing business so I shouldn't complain but I was answering customers at 7:20 this morning and 10:30 last night. I'm tired.

sorry swede no chicken here  :) but I do have cinnimon rolls  :thumbsup: glad you are busy with work muddy now rest when you get the chance  :yawn: my appartment complex has been sold Hope I don't have to move out  :'( just got a high winds warning for tonight I am ready with my survival stuff  :thumbsup:

Good evening! Spent the last two day working on my cabin. Got all 4 walls up. Hope to get the loft built on my next day off. Back to work on days tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday.  Log on the fire for now! Good night!

We may just skip winter here this year theres enough open water on the pond to put my john boat in and go fishing if I get the energy.