WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

My gosh it feel like late spring here today! It was 65 degrees when I got up this morning. We have some really gusty wind, but other than that the sun is out with just few clouds here and there. Sure can't complain about the weather today! I am on shift for 4 twelve hour shifts then I have 7 days in row off. Hopefully this weather will hold out and I can get the rafters and front porch up on my cabin. Log on the fire for now!

omg muddy I so loved that show I forgot all about it

I'm glad you remembered the show. No one else did. Space Ace and I saw Lego Batman last night. Cute movie. It's 46 degrees and blowing sideways today.

yea muddy it was a good show  :) nice  a nd sunny today just a little chill went grocery shopping I really want to see the batman lego movie but because I take a bus it take along time

Good morning! Nice conditions here this morning. The temp was 32 degrees when I left for work this morning and we had clear sky's. No complaint here. Suppose to be even better by the weekend! Log on the fire for now!

thanks pete  :) RAIN today and for awhile went for a walk in the rain to the store and back had my umbrella I love to walk in the rain maybe a inch or more of rain landslides and flooding  scared011.gif

Sharen needs a few more radiation treatments but nothing serious. 60s today here. Ive been working on my CJ-7 Jeep.

Sharen needs a few more radiation treatments but nothing serious. 60s today here. Ive been working on my CJ-7 Jeep.

That's good to hear!

We made it home by midnight. It's 23 degrees and I have my winter coat back on. This weekend is supposed to b in the 60's. I have a project in mind for this fall if we do the Farm again.