WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

50s here today and no rain or snow in the forecast. A huggggee flock of Snow Geese came over our house this morning and landed in the field south of us. There must be millions of Snow Geese on earth. I heard from the tree guy who is going to cut down our Norway Maple tree and he might be here this week however rain in the forecast two days this week.

good idea muddy  :thumbup: we had snow early this morning but it all gone now  :thumbup: I have my window open because taz likes to go out on the deck  :)

Were getting worried with this early spring and up and down temperatures were going to loose an entire fruit tree season let alone mushrooms.

It's back in the 40's today. I found this cool game called Flames of War. That might be my end of summer treat. I'm getting new glasses this week.

thats to bad swede  :( snow off and on today went grocery shopping today  :thumbsup: I almost had my electricity cut off tomorrow but I went to the office and we called pud and worked it all out  :thumbsup: wasn't the only one that had the problem  :nono: new glass yipee muddy  I need glassed too  :) 37 here  :'(

Trying to rain here 51 right now. Work is coming along on my Jeep CJ-7 and were waiting on parts for my antique Ford tractor.

We got pounded last night with high winds rain and hail. Im surprised we still have windows in our sun room. 35 mph peak wind gusts.

DSCN1265.thumb.JPG.6bce2be0f4a9be589102bf816440e38d.JPG

yea wow  8| I love your storms there I will never forget last years thunder and lighning storm last year loved it never been in  anything like that little scared but I loved it  :heart: 47 and cloudy here I am ready for spring now tired of being cold  scared011.gif

We had very warm temps yesterday and some severe storms roll through. It was in the upper 30 this morning and they are calling for snow tonight. I am going to get some plastic and cover up my peach tree it is full bloom right now. I probably wont be able to save it, but at least I will try. Man this is some crazy weather! Log on the fire for now!

19 here this morning but full sun shine so far my new top for my jeep should be here today  scared011.gif Im still waiting for my tractor to get running im hoping there isnt motor problems that will have to taken down and fixed. $$$

Good evening! Cold here today and we had some light snow this morning, but it has moved out. They are calling for highs in the 50s tomorrow and 60s on Sunday. Log on the fire for now!

I bought another car for my daughter tomorrow hers was getting pretty shakey. My tractor runs  scared011.gif but back to the shop for the starter that had to be rewired but the bendix stuck. My top came for my jeep project.  gen165.gif