WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

I saw Logan yesterday. Good movie. Temos are running between the mid 20's and mid 40's. Everyone in my office is sick. And they have the flu.

We had four tornadoes last night around but missed us. It was touch and go here however with very high winds and rain. Some more hail 39 for the high wind. The house was shaking some. One of our deck chairs went sliding across the deck Im not sure if it stayed on the deck.

We have had some pretty stout winds today and are expecting more over night. They have already issued a forest fire watch here for the next two days anyway. It has been a fairly dry winter, so I expect we will see some bad forest fires again this spring much like we did this past fall.

Fish are actually hitting the top on our pond this morning. I have no idea what their eating its 34 here this morning.Our Canadian geese are back and come and go with lots of honking.Ive seen an occasional Buzzard around.

Looks like the geese are in full mating mode as two pair are trying to claim our pond this morning. I keep seeing a male Bald Eagle around so it appears hes not flying north he must have been born here. Some Wood Ducks have joined the party now on the pond.

Cold week end in store here and maybe snow. Looks like a fair weather day today however.

My hiking plans turned into working and doing laundry.  :ack: Cold and windy here. No snow. Road trippin' this week.

And now it's snowing.

oh no muddy snow  8| have a great and safe road trip  :thumbup: had a wind storm last night today is  grey rainy and cold took a little walk  :thumbsup:

Winter is supposed to wander back through here on Sunday  night into Monday. 4-6 inches of snow predicted.

Smoking deer summer sausage and sticks today. Mixed up and stuffed 30 pounds of venison yesterday.