WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

I love rain its supposed to rain here by noon. Were going to get groceries before it rains. I think our goose pair got split up last night.

I have a new one. I have a condo under contract for sale. Last night, someone from the title company sent me a very authentic email requesting information on the seller and wiring instructions for funds. The clerk from the title company may or not actually be a real person.

Lightning and thunder and rain on and off all night and some more today. The pond will be running over the spill way. Thats good fresh water for the fish. If this is good for mushrooms this year its got to help.

Good to see you guys hiking Im too old for that any more. I caught five medium sized crappies in the pond yesterday. That means their spawning Ok  also two bluegills and a small bass. I hear a Leopard frog trying to croak but it was 50 and he wasnt very active.

yippee muddy  :hugegrin: I have to wait for a non rainy and windy day to go hiking kinda dangerious with all the rain the ground is saturated next week I am hoping  :) sounds like a wonderful hike and peaceful I hope  :arigato: congrats at your catch swede I am hoping to camping in april and my stepdad can teach me how to use my fishing pole  :thumbsup:

Good morning! Having a heck of a time sleeping for some reason. I have been up and down all night. Its driving me crazy. Weather here as been pretty rainy and cloudy. Didn't do much of anything all day. Hopefully today will look a little better. Log on the fire for now.

Take one Benadryl tablet for allergies before bed time Woodsman.  33 here right now but finally sun shine after many days of drizzle rain. I started to remove the dead paint from my jeep but it was too cold for the wax. The jeep is in the lodge for now. My mechanic found a business that can fix the pump in my tractors.I might get good news today.

I used to take benadryl before bed to sleep  :yawn: hope you get good news swede  :thumbup: looks like I am going camping this month yahoo with my stepdad can't wait  scared011.gif

I have a good friend currently making custom knife sheaths and taking orders

D860EE43-0CB6-4FAE-848B-89D3616BB0D3_zpsqdxj1jg2.jpg

Mo rain today. It was pretty quiet in the pond pasture as the family beagle got on a rabbit trail and ran the deer out of the timber. Our goose pair is still missing. Lots of fish hitting the top on the pond but bank fishing is getting tough from the moss around the edges. Im going up to the big town and buy a new trolling motor for my john boat so I can fish out past the moss. 

Good morning! My son and I fished our pond last night. I caught a small bass and a couple of bluegill. Fishing has been good the last couple of weeks. We moved our little fishing dock to another part of the pond a couple of weeks ago and its a lot more convenient to fish from now.

Ofg I posted more pics on the wildsurvive Facebook page showing the back and edges of both sheaths

Raining here now it wasnt supposed to start till noon. The grass is really green and it wont be long before I have to start mowing.

The deer have changed their patterns for some reason. They will be breaking up soon to have fawns.

cloudy and grey today but it's 57 today I was accidently late on my rent today I thought the deadline was the fifth but it was the third tear come out of my eyes at the office because  I am never late so I thought it was a black mark on my record and I now owe 100.02 dollars late fee I have the money so pay them tommorrow I was nice to them and they were to me

Good morning! Beautiful day here yesterday. Suppose to be nice today, but then I think it is all suppose to change tonight. Sounds like we are expecting some very strong storms and maybe even a snowflake or two by Thursday evening.