WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

WOW Kim 100 dollars late fee for two days thats robbery  :nop: Mo rain here last night and today high winds and 40s. If we dont get any mushrooms this year they must be done for in this area.

I aint seen the sun shine since I dont know when. 41 here and wind down to 28 tonight.

We had some strong storms blow through last night after an 80 degrees and sunny day yesterday. Today is Cloudy and rainy  and they are calling for a few snow flakes tonight. It must be Red Bud winter. The Red Buds are in full bloom. Next up should be either Dog Wood winter of Black Berry winter, which ever blooms first. Log on the fire for now.

I hear the train a comin'

It's rollin' 'round the bend,

And I ain't seen the sunshine,

Since, I don't know when,

I'm stuck in Folsom Prison,

And time keeps draggin' on,

But that train keeps a-rollin',

On down to San Antone.

my late husband played that song ALL the time  :)

I kept seeing some thing whiter floating on the pond yesterday and I finally realized they were feathers out of our Wood Duck house.  Apparently the female has cleaned out here nest.  :thumbsup: Posta be 70s here today.  :scared:

We had frost this morning, but it warmed up nicely by mid day. I got my garden spot tilled up and will planting a few things tomorrow. Hopefully we are about at the end of our frost and freezes. Log on the fire for now! Good night all!

Im going to build a feed bunk style garden so Sharen doesnt have to bend over to raise some vegies.  Also keep the critters out of it. 77 forecast for today. We had wind all night with warm breeze blowing in the sun room windows.

Good morning, Beautiful day here today and yesterday. I got 4 rows of corn and beans, 2 rows of cucumbers, and row of zucchini planted yesterday. Going to go get me some tomato and pepper plants today. Hopefully the frost and freezes are past now. Take care and log on the fire! 

The Toads and Leopard Frogs were really singing last night. Warm breeze blowing through the windows made for good sleeping last night.

Happy deer in our pasture last evening.

mmmmm.....steaks, sausage, and mince!

Good morning! We had a beautiful day yesterday. Rained last night. Hopefully that will get my garden kick started. Worked a little on the cabin yesterday. Had a huge Black Rat Snake pay me a visit while I was working. I just left him alone. Maybe he will keep the mice thinned out around my cabin. lol Log on the fire for now! Good day everyone!

They have been finding a few gray mushrooms around I may go take a look after awhile. We had a strange visitor to the pond yesterday a lost immature Snow Goose who must have been too young to make the journey to Canada. Hes gone some where now.

DSCN1362.thumb.JPG.b6f2585aa2a512376856405e2810a710.JPG