WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Well, I find out that Muddy and us are on the same time, and three hours ahead of survivorgirl...right now at 6:00 am, she's at 3 am.  Let her set the time, and make it the first Saturday of every month.  If this is ok with Swede, that is.  I don't think we should do it in the campfire talk topic, I'd set up a campfire chat reserved for strictly this, or maybe other groups would want to set up different times.  I used to do a lot of this in the old IRC days, and on IRC, sometimes you'd be talking to Russians, English, South Americans, just anywhere in the world.  Funny thing about IRC...sometimes you'd get "lagged", and someone would answer you back 10 to 30 minutes later, when you just thought they missed the question.  Made for a very asynchronous communication.

Good morning! Sounds like a good idea Nurkerool. Swede I hope your back is feeling better. We must be going through Dogwood winter here. The temp is in the 40s right now and it has done nothing, but rain here for several days.

sorry to hear about your back swede  :( I have a tiny cold so alot of little naps today  :yawn: tell me about it kw rain again today only had about 2 or 3 days without rain  censored.gif

I finally got my newest tractor back after major mechanic work on the rear lift hitch. Lots more to do as it had sit for years. Ill get a picture today.

Beautiful weather today 52 already. Looks like mowing the front yard today. I need to get out Sharens cub rider its got a flat tire.

Nice tractor! The front end loader will be handy! Weather was nice here yesterday. Finally had some dryer weather. Going camping this weekend here on the farm with several buddies. Should be a good time! Log on the fire for now!

Thanks Woodsman camping pictures? My good neighbor on the north Jeff whos land buts up against mine came through with some mushrooms  scared011.gif  Thanks Jeff!

Thanks Woodsman camping pictures? My good neighbor on the north Jeff whos land buts up against mine came through with some mushrooms  scared011.gif  Thanks Jeff!

I will be sure to post some pictures! I hope to get back out and try to find some more mushrooms myself maybe this evening!

Rained all night but my weather thing said 15.24 m m I dont know how much that is

don't even ask me numbers and measurments are a different langue to me  :) went on a little adventure today took a new bus to walmart and back  :thumbup:

Howdy all sorry I haven't been around much working midnights now and 12 hour shifts so I don't get much done anymore

Planting sweet corn today in our big garden plot in the south pasture where we had our potato patch. Ive got one of my tractors home now from the tractor show. A lot of old tractors showed up over there.

I would like to see some rain on my sweet corn patch to rain the seeds in. Great weather here nice cool breeze all night coming through the sun room windows. Im dialing back on work trying to get my sore back repaired.