WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Rain is about all it does here anymore. Down right chilly too. I guess it could be worse, we could be having the droughts that they are having Florida right now. Man I am sick of rain though.

Ive got several jobs to get done today after sitting watching it rain for two days. The Amish should be here today to finish our roof and get their trailers out of my lot so I can move around. The sweet corn looks like a good % sprouted now we need some warm sunshine.

It looks like we have a week of sun shine. My sweet corn patch needs warm sun shine. The local grocery store had four ears of peaches and cream fresh sweet corn for three bucks so Sharen bought some and we had it for supper last night. I cant think of any thing better then corn on the cob.  :thumbup:

oh a robot how fun "danger danger" :hugegrin: sounds like good eats there swede  :thumbsup: very nice today walked to fred meyers got somemore boxes but took the bus home all in all a good day  :thumbup:

Until yesterday I had not made a decision of hosting farmageddon this fall as usual. However there is some interest from the local people and family that still likes to attend not the least of which Pete and Kim who appears they will be here this fall. Now Kentucky Woodsman looks like he will be able to attend so wonderful news. I will try to get as ready as an old man can get done. Sharen and I love sharing our farm with people we love it means a lot to us to be able to share what we have. Bottom dweller Dave and Julie, Adriano, Chad, Jeff, Nathan,etc and maybe some new faces. Were hoping Nekurol sp and his wife can be here as well.  Please help us have one more great get together it means a lot to us.  :no1:

Until yesterday I had not made a decision of hosting farmageddon this fall as usual. However there is some interest from the local people and family that still likes to attend not the least of which Pete and Kim who appears they will be here this fall. Now Kentucky Woodsman looks like he will be able to attend so wonderful news. I will try to get as ready as an old man can get done. Sharen and I love sharing our farm with people we love it means a lot to us to be able to share what we have. Bottom dweller Dave and Julie, Adriano, Chad, Jeff, Nathan,etc and maybe some new faces. Were hoping Nekurol sp and his wife can be here as well.  Please help us have one more great get together it means a lot to us.  :no1:

Which dates?

First week end in October Ill have to get a new calendar.  7-8-9 I see

remeber swede we are wildsurvivors we don't need much least I don't  :thumbup: please don't go to any trouble if you need help just ask I can do little things you know so put me to work  :thumbup: I want you guys to just sit and relax while we are all there let us help please just tell us what you want when we are there your the forman  :thumbsup:

Thanks Kim we do this because we want to and share what we have. Fog this morning and its going to take a long time to dry so we can mow.

Mowing today as soon as it dries out some. My grandson Nathan has volunteered to repaint our bear to look more like a grizzly today. Our sweet corn is growing very slowly Im hoping its just the cool weather. My mechanic iscoming out today to adjust the shift linkage on my jeep cj 7 It jumps out of gear sometimes and with the snow plow gone off the front Im afraid its going to run off on me.    :scared:

First week end in October Ill have to get a new calendar.  7-8-9 I see

I can't make it. I have a family reunion scheduled that weekend. :(

KB and I were just talking about this the other day. If I can at all make it, I will be there. As long as nothing changes with my work schedule and life in general. This last year and a half has proven one thing to me and that this life can change in the blink of an eye. As of now, I should be in good shape to attend!

I can't make it. I have a family reunion scheduled that weekend. :(

How about Sept 29 -30 and Oct 1 Muddy?

Our black bear is now a brown bear till we can get the right paint to make him a Grizzly.

brown_bear.jpg.5885dbb66f966fdc6c9d88c4718601ec.jpg