WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Thank you Doc for your continued support for this forum  :kiss:  Im looking into web traffic improvement. We have a lot of information to share we still average 7000 page views daily.

wild survive is a treasure trove of info  :thumbsup: I can donate what I can  :thumbup: went running around today more paperwork I think it's all done for the week  8|

Hey Swede,

Just let me know I will be MORE than happy to contribute to the hosting. If you PM me we can work out the daily tasks you handle and I will be more than happy to take over some of those responsibilities, I am here every day, just let me know.

I am more than happy to do anything you need. 

Thanks every one I wonder some times if any one is interested in keeping this site open. I have reestablished contact with Les Stroud and Wendy and I will be asking Les if he would like me to link our site to his new agenda. I am going to appoint Doc to the administration team for his continued support of this forum. I pay hostgator monthly and Ive talked to a tech about increasing traffic to the forum. We still get a lot of web cruiser daily so there must be some interest in what we do.

I believe this site should be available as long as humanly possible (At least until the economic collapse brings us back to the stone age for a wile).  But the longer it stays up, the more benefit it does the human race.  (Or at least those literate enough to use a search engine. LOL). 

I believe this site should be available as long as humanly possible (At least until the economic collapse brings us back to the stone age for a wile).  But the longer it stays up, the more benefit it does the human race.  (Or at least those literate enough to use a search engine. LOL).

:thumbup:

I am with you doc  :thumbup: I love this place and the people  :heart: muggy out today just packed alittle more can't wait to get out of here  scared011.gif

Well Ok our pages are viewed by thousands for one reason or another. Wendy Lesses secretary is going to talk with him and give him a link to his page but it wont make a difference. Kim has built up a lot of posts on that page. Les told me I was his biggest promoter may be he was talking about my weight.

Its going to get into the 90s by this weekend. We got the sweet corn patch tilled up but now we need some rain.

I got a lot done this morning before it got hot but its 84 now with a good breeze so its not too bad. Now I think I tore a rotator cuff it hurts like hell when I do that. Well dont do that!  :'(

96 this week here gen165.gif  Im still recovering from a shoulder injury  :'(  but doing better I didnt leave the house yesterday.

Down in the back today living on aspirins so far, its hell to get old. Super hot for the next few days and hopefully rain on Wednesday. My corn patch needs rain. Mowing is going to have to wait this heat is very hard on air cooled mowers.