WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Kim and Pete and Chris havent been here since June 11 so what has happened?

We were really worried Kim  :P  We got some rain finally last night with a lot of fan fare  :help:  I dont know how the trees by our deck stayed up right it was a major blast.

I bicycled a total of 38 miles between Wednesday and Thursday. Bengay time.

We did our North Carolina trip with dad. My brother almost got sucked out sea in a rip current.

The RC plane motor now runs. Now we need a plane body that follows the laws of aerodynamic and we are moving forwards. 

I bought an anvil yesterday.

Never know when a man might need an anvil Pete. Ill give you a drone when you come down this fall. Im getting out of the drone business.

don't worry swede  happy100.gif wow pete that is alot of biking  8| hope your brother is ok good luck on the plane  :thumbup:went to the bus station the one were swede and sharon waited for hours for the train and got my bus pass yipee  :thumbsup:

I am still here. Just had a lot going on lately. The wife and I kayaked the Pigeon River in Hartford, TN yesterday then drove to Townsend, TN on the back side of the Smokies and tubed down another stream about 3 miles. We had a great time, but man am I stiff and sore today. lol

Never know when a man might need an anvil Pete. Ill give you a drone when you come down this fall. Im getting out of the drone business.

You da man.

I built a glider last night and test flew across the living room at 3 in the morning. Damn insomnia. It's getting busy here at the shore.

I am going to set out a bunch of equipment I will never use again and some Ive never used because of being 73 in July and poor health and any one who shows up this fall can take their pick. Ive got a good small drone just right for Pete and a big drone with GPS for KW. All kinds of things for Kim as long as she can manage to take back on the train.We could actually ship back any thing . We seem to b getting some local folks showing up this fall but its still a long way off. We finally got a good rain for our sweet corn patch but now were under a severe storm warning with large hail today that could flatten our corn  :nono:

Swede I know I haven't been around much but I keep tabs on things when I can

I went back to truck driving and it's keeping me pretty busy I have actually been past Galesburg several times in the last couple weeks first chance I get I'm stopping by I'm sure there's room to get a truck turned around

man great pete on the glider  :thumbup: what are you going to do with your anvil forge something  8| yea I hear ya with insomnia I am a worry wart so I worry about everything and when I go to bed is when my mind wakes up  8|

Good morning! Made it back home from TN last night. Got a few things I need to get completed before returning to work tomorrow. Hopefully that will go pretty good today. I hope everyone has a great week!

We missed the storm and it barely got the deck wet after all the warnings.

We had to take our car over to have the oil changed early this morning so morning shot however my sore back may need one more day to recover. :'(

Yay! we're back up! I biked about 25 miles yesterday. My attempts to run away end in stiff knees. I did find a new place to play in the woods.

I guess were lucky theres any thing left Bob. Thanks for the refreshments  :cigar:

yeah we are back  :cheers: (thats rootbeer ) went to celebrate my moms b day tuesday  :hugegrin: and repacked some things into boxes today  gen165.gif

I think we happy birthday ed your mom yesterday Kim. I had to get mean with hostgator. Im going to check just what happened but there is something very suspicious about this whole thing. 

Cool nice breeze today and with two aspirins Im getting some stuff done.

We have many pages of good posts that used photo bucket they have disappeared Im not sure if photo is still in business but dont use it. We should start going through pages and removing the dead ones.