WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

hot here 80 degrees out  8| richard my stepdad came over with some more boxes today he asked if I had a knife I just looked at him and said what size do you need I showed him one of the kershaw's that muddy gave me and he  said I can hurt myself with that so I used it instead  :)

I'm sorry, but I'm just thinking of the right words to say

I know they don't sound the way I planned them to be

But if you wait around a while, I'll make you fall for me

I promise, I promise you I will  :love:

47 this morning steam coming off the pond. I got a lot done yesterday but now Im paying for it.  :'(

Man it's chilly up your way Swede! The sun is shining and it suppose to be nice here today. Hopefully the rain has stopped for a few days anyway. Log on the fire for now! Good day everyone!

Ive got good news and bad news Bob the bears seem to leave the lite beer alone but I saw one with a cigar in his mouth this morning.  :unsure:

Well I'm in Chicago again I dropped off a load of mulch I picked up in east St. Louis and I'm picking up roofing shingles going back to st louis

68 here with a nice cool breeze  :grin: well bad new housing denied my new apartment so back to square one  :'( I can stay here another month so thats good  :thumbup:

End of June and it 47 last night :woot: .  Unbelievably cool weather.  I'm doing overnight security at our music boosters fundraiser so I got to really enjoy it. 

The steam off the pond from the cold nights is like fog. Here I am with a sciatic nerve acting up in my back but its better today. I need a pto locking pin in my six foot brush mower pto shaft. Tractor supply is supposed to have one so Ill take the yoke up there to see if they have the right one today. Then back to Peoria to the eye center for Sharens eyes as the cancer is effecting her eyes. We finally got an unannounced rain for my sweet corn patch last evening.

Ive been watching the guest list and today I ran an IP turned up to be from the United Kingdom. Its always a surprise just who comes to visit or look up information about some thing.So far this interesting thing is the only reason this site is still open.

we love this site it sounds like people from around the globe likes it too  :heart: if you want someone else can take over to give you a break  :thumbup: I have lower back pain too and I think I reinjured my arm that I broke in 2009 time for tylonal  :(

Sorry to hear your having trouble finding a place to live Kim  :help:  Thanks for stopping by App.  :wave:  Ive been going through the pages and doing some weeding and realizing all the good posts over the years.

Howdy all I'm currently on my way back to the St. Louis area from Chicago again works been keeping me busy most definitely

Thats good news SGH and it looks like your enjoying being busy and making a pay check good for you.

I quit drinking Soda 7 days ago.  It's a vice of mine, usually drink 3 or 4 can's a day minimum, sometimes more.  In 7 days I've lost 6 lbs, and that is the only change I've made,  That's cutting out from 1000 to 1500 calories a day.  :-)

My friend viet nam vet a mountain of a man said pop will really put the weight on ya.He carried a big bottle of mountain dew with him when we went hunting but he thought he needed the caffeine .

I think most sodas are between 150 and 200 calories a pop.  And I like AMP and NOS also, which are closer to 280 a pop.  And then throw in the $1 large fountain pops at McDonalds and it's a LOT of calories.