WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Might be worth a try Swede. Hopefully most will behave. lol It was hot and humid most of the day and then by this afternoon it had clouded up and poured the rain. We are on grand baby watch. Shouldn't be long now. So as soon as he gets here, I will be making a trip to Georgetown, TX

I found out guests cant post its in Mihai Leonte's script he built. I will keep the forum open till later on maybe after farmageddon this fall. I hope we can have one more get together and after that we shall see.

I biked down to the Cape May Lewis Ferry on Tuesday for the fireworks. I biked into town yesterday. I went hiking in the rain today and decided to check on the hobo camp out by the golf course. I think there is a dead body in there.  :o

Close enough to smell it is close enough Pete    :o  I love your picture Kim  :love:

There was a human shaped sleeping bag on the ground in there. I didn't want to know, so I just backed out quietly and moved along. I doubt there was a corpse or the coyotes and buzzards would have been at work on it. If I have time, I'll slip back on Sunday. Or I won't.

Just open the sleeping bag Pete  :scared:  Mid 90s next week  scared011.gif

Im afraid the Alcohol tobacco and firearms people may have gotten Appalachian Survivor  :scared:

Just a quick check in everyone

Kw congrats on the grand baby

Kim you always seem to have an adventure where ever u go keep that going I like it

Swede u ain't joking about this heat man it's hot

I'm in northern Illinois again delivering pre cast concrete culvert boxes to a job site about 65 miles south of Rockford probably going to Chicago to pick up my return load to go home

Stay cool and stay safe everyone

oh yea I love adventure  :thumbsup: don't going poking at the bag muddy who knows what would come out of it  8|warm today but nice cool breeze  :hugegrin:

Im afraid the Alcohol tobacco and firearms people may have gotten Appalachian Survivor  :scared:

No not yet....lol.  I am still checking in. Just hadn't had any time to do anything else. I have been redoing a bathroom for a neighbor and it has been keeping me busy.

Hey All !! 

IMG_20170707_171947432_HDR.thumb.jpg.e1602f256728bfffdd07e4bb396671cd.jpg

Good morning! Warm and muggy here right now. Hoping to work on the cabin some today and then enjoy some time on the water. Had a 15 hp Evinrude Outboard motor from the 50s given to me yesterday. He said it ran really good when he put it in storage several years ago. I am going to check it out and see if I can get it running again. I am sure it will need a new water pump and the carb cleaned out at the very least.

Water pumps usually just needs a new impeller KW Other wise the carburetor may need some float issues but maybe not so bad, fuel in the tank if left there is going to be a problem. 90s all this week maybe some rain in mid week our sweet corn needs some rain. Coons decided to break the rules at the bird feeder  gen140.gif the vultures loved them. 

An old member who moved to Canada and became a Mounted Police just got married  :heart:  We love you and miss you Mooseman  Radek Powelawaski  (sp)  :wave:

19756834_10154721226617322_3210094265951721745_n.jpg.caa878c1926043c0070b452fbf9700d1.jpg

An old member who moved to Canada and became a Mounted Police just got married  :heart:  We love you and miss you Mooseman  Radek Powelawaski  (sp)  :wave:

Congrats!

HOT all week here but its not that unusual for July. Our sweetcorn needs rain.

It feels pretty good here right now. It was hot all week, but yesterday was not too bad. We spent the evening on the lake yesterday after going to the farmers market and getting some stuff done on the cabin. I got some really nice zucchini and peppers out of the garden Friday night. Should have some corn just anytime.