WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Lots of rain and thunder here this morning were going to have record crops this year.Our sweet corn patch is doing well so far. Farmers market this morning but I dont know if they will have it in the rain.

Good evening. Finished mowing grass  today and gathered some corn, zucchini, and peppers out of the garden. My garden is withering away with all this heat. Spent last weekend in Texas. so its good to be home, but its been one of those crazy weekends where nothing seems to go the way you expected it to go. I sure hope tomorrow is better.

Humid here. Not as bad as it was for the last few days. Next week starts the big three check in weekends and then we are over the hump. 

It was an exciting morning here at the house. I woke up this morning rolled out of bed and stepped right on a big black rat snake(In the house!). I guess I said a few choice words as the snake squirmed and wriggled trying to get away and my wife ask what on earth was wrong. So I told here! All I heard was running out of the bedroom.  It took me nearly 5 minutes to find her sitting on the back of the couch in the living room. lol I then proceeded to catching the snake and took it outside to turn loose. I started to kill it, but ended just letting it go. Please don't tell my wife. lol  Like I said it was an exciting morning.

It was an exciting morning here at the house. I woke up this morning rolled out of bed and stepped right on a big black rat snake(In the house!). I guess I said a few choice words as the snake squirmed and wriggled trying to get away and my wife ask what on earth was wrong. So I told here! All I heard was running out of the bedroom.  It took me nearly 5 minutes to find her sitting on the back of the couch in the living room. lol I then proceeded to catching the snake and took it outside to turn loose. I started to kill it, but ended just letting it go. Please don't tell my wife. lol  Like I said it was an exciting morning.

HA HA HA HA

I'd do the same,  I would release it but let my wife think I dispatched it.  She HATES snakes and has a near phobia of them.  I love em.  LOL

Wow.

Im working on a new thread called items for sale where a member can list an item, price picture (640/480) and email. Ive created an extra email account for me. I will consider others using my new email until they can get one for them selves.

Its a lot cooler this morning but more hot days ahead with very little rain.

here is some more ice for he cooler  :hugegrin: it's hot today well 75  8| all ready to move out on the 1st of august just waiting to hear if my place passed inspection from housing  :thumbup:

Good evening! Been a fairly decent day temp wise here in the Southeastern KY. Not cool by any means, but tolerable at least. Got a couple of little jobs done on the cabin yesterday evening. Nothing major, but at least a step closer anyway.

Cabins in the woods are great for being able to enjoy being out any time of the year. Easily a second home if you provide every thing to make survival easy. Nice rain last evening lots of lightning really close by my favorite show on earth.

60 here right now so lots of dew on the grass for mowing this morning. Deer every where this morning they must like the cool morning.

Been a relaxing weekend. I got to spend some time Friday night and Saturday morning with my niece and great nephews. Other than that I have pretty much been a lazy bum about all weekend.

Must be a cat house SGH.  :D  Cool this morning and I have to find the energy to move my ford tractor and my jeep to start mowing. The morning dew is like it rained all night.