WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Pretty much a normal day at work. Already looking forward to Friday though. lol. As of right now I am suppose to be going on a guided fishing trip for rock fish on Friday evening. That is assuming Murphy doesn't make an appearance. lol We will see how the cards fall and I will post pics if it goes well. 

We got the camp site mowed yesterday with the cub riders so it looks like a golf course. Cool so far this morning and it looks like a cool down all week.

I heard that some where Kim. Were supposed to get some rain today but the sun is shining.

Been a busy week with loads to tennesse and back to St. Louis from Arkansas then I got a load going to Kansas tomorrow and I'm sure a load back to St. Louis

Been an extremely productive week

moving soon tomorrow worried about what can go wrong  scared011.gif I worry about everything  my dad is going to be here let you guys know when I set up my internet wish me luck  :wave:

53 so far here today. We had some rain last evening. I had to take my 52/10 John Deere down the trail behind the hay shed to clear fall down limbs off the trail but it wouldnt start because of a bad battery connection. While I was trying to fix the battery connection and jump the tractor with my truck I got stung on my forearm by a wasp. Now my left arm looks like poppies arm and my back is very bad now. Ive been taking aspirins and benadryl  all night and electric blanket on my back.  :cry:    :help:

Im having MAJOR back problems. The best Ive got is ibuprofen and it helps. Im pretty sure its nerve damage to my spine but if it doesnt get better Im going to have to make an appointment.  :help:

My back got a little better yesterday and we got a lot done. A little sore today but not that bad.

Mowing is my life Chris. Nice weather here. I would like to finish mowing up in the north bottom but tractor back might come back. Ive got the new seats in the Suzuki and Im going to spray paint the floor boards and put down my new floor mats today.

Hey kids,

The temperature and humidity dropped this past week so I've been cycling to work all week. I've been playing Battletech in Barnegat so I've taking the bus on my day off. I didn't get home until 1:00 this morning and I was back up at 6. I need food. And sleep.