WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Good morning! Getting ready to head to the farmers market for a little while and hopefully get a couple of things done on the cabin today once we get back. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home. See Swede I do stay home on the weekends every once in a while. lol

Good morning! Getting ready to head to the farmers market for a little while and hopefully get a couple of things done on the cabin today once we get back. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home. See Swede I do stay home on the weekends every once in a while. lol

:thumbup:

I took the bus to Haddonfield yesterday. I was up at 5:00 am. On the bus at 6:30 am. I had to be in Haddonfield at  noon. I overestimated how much time I needed between connecting buses in Atlantic City and Camden. The 550 dropped my off at 9:30 AM 3 blocks from where I had to be. I got home at 10:30 last night. I biked into work this morning without incident. 

wow muddy what a adventure I love taking the bus you meet all kinds I get my couch tomorrow no more laying on my camp cushion I bought a good one too my back loves it

Good morning! Raining here this morning with nice temps. It has been very mild here the last few days. Its starting to make me think we are in for an early fall. Thinking I will stay up at my cabin this weekend and watch the meteor showers.

When ever theres a meteor shower or eclipse you can figure on a rain night. Fog here this morning and 63 now.

Saturday night was pretty clear for us, got to see about a half dozen good ones, but not as many as they were predicting, (Peak viewing time was like 3:00 AM though and we just did an hour from 9 to 10).  I was hoping last night would be clear, but it wasn't. 

Raining here. I biked into work just as it was starting. I'm going to trying running again. I used to run, beer was much less effort. 

Who is that skinny man in this picture poor fella!

After that feed that KW put on I don't think any of us could be called 'poor fella'!  :rofl:

69 here this morning and just a sprinkle of rain last night. I fixed the hole in the trail I nearly rolled over in with Adrian the other day. I took my 52-10 John Deere loader tractor down into the north bottom. Im having problems starting that tractor but I think its just a bad battery clamp. I need to finish mowing by the old hay shed. My back is much better so now I need to get back in shape after sitting in the house all day.

My john deere loader tractor starter went belly up yesterday. Im going to have to get it rebuilt. Finished mowing yesterday and good for awhile its pretty dry here. Looking forward to Doc and family Saturday.

It's hot and windy here. Weather advisory went out last night. Right now it's sunny. I biked 28 miles on Wednesday round trip, hung out with ACE, went to Barnegat yesterday. I biked to work this morning. Nappy time for me when I get home.

taz's  tent came  took a little bus ride to put money on my bus pass then I went to fred Meyers  to get my meds and a camp chair my pink one bit the dust home now and hot

When I get home tonight, I will have cycled 148 miles in the past 14 days including a 28 mile round trip to see Space Ace on Wednesday. Last night I ate 3 dinners and was out cold by 10:00. Thunder and lightning. Right now it is sunny and hit.

Big day yesterday with Doc Watson and his family. We all had a very fun day. We may get some rain here today and it looks like it may be cloudy for tomorrow.