WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

We had an amazing time at basecamp Swede.  The kids are still going on and on about it.  You guys made us feel so welcome, like family.  Thanks again for everything!

The news here Doc is I went over to the pond with the lure I showed you and caught a mega crappie one of the largest Ive ever caught. I put him back.

DSCN1571.thumb.JPG.a63e1012db4499d9382bbafefd419040.JPG

I almost biked into the back of a parked truck this morning.  oops.gif Intermittent clouds today. That will mess up the eclipse viewing. I made mine the old fashioned way.

Solar_viewer.jpg.9ae21903522a201be2edfe95cf6baaa1.jpg

how did it work muddy I used my eclipse glasses and it was AWESOME just saw the partle  eclipse but it great to see

We were too far out of the totality for anything interesting to happen. We also had intermittent clouds. I found a broken fishing knife on the bridge coming into town this morning. 

way to hot here 84  unpacked my clothes but just hung up my summer clothes that's it for today I think I sweated off all my extra winter weight this summer

Facebook friend Glen Ward Jr. brought us some great tasting peaches. I dont think they are white peaches.

DSCN1574.thumb.JPG.c75e798a176092bbb29fb583c029abbe.JPG

DSCN1575.thumb.JPG.2be21eec990b9fc1544651172cf1237e.JPG

Cool here. I think I'm almost up to 200 miles on my bike. I hung out with Ace on Wednesday and watched original planet of the apes. We are on a quest to find a Russian MRE.

I got the worst possible phone call I could Tuesday morning

My mom went in for knee replacement surgery Monday everything went fine but Tuesday morning she had a massive stroke that she will not recover from

I got the worst possible phone call I could Tuesday morning

My mom went in for knee replacement surgery Monday everything went fine but Tuesday morning she had a massive stroke that she will not recover from

My knee replacement surgery put me into atrial-fib. They over medicated me and my heart stopped. When they got it started it went into fibrillation. Now Im on blood thinners twice daily for the rest of my life. Im guessing a blood clot went through her heart.Sorry to hear this SGH

so sorry sgh prayers were do you find a russian mre and what would be in it  and 200 miles on your bike is awesome  :thumbsup: went to the store today and charted a bike rout for when it cools down  :thumbup: I will be leaving for farmageddon in 1 month today we should start planning  :grin:

SG if your looking for russian military surplus such as a MRE only place I know of is sportsmansguide.com or majorsurplus.com

My knee replacement surgery put me into atrial-fib. They over medicated me and my heart stopped. When they got it started it went into fibrillation. Now Im on blood thinners twice daily for the rest of my life. Im guessing a blood clot went through her heart.Sorry to hear this SGH

at this point they have ruled out blood clots of any type a heart attack a stroke or any major events that could show on CT unltrasounds or MRI

Doc said she had low blood oxygen level for some time so they not really sure what did it

you be careful muddy do you wear a helmet hot today 78 wont get cooler until wednesday

I wear a helmet. I took the pedestrian catwalk in Cape may Courthouse which crosses the GSP. It adds an extra mile to my route but doesn't really add any time and it's safer. Also I dropped 2 pounds.

Good evening. Things have been very busy around here lately, that is why I have not been around much. The wife was out of town all week and I have had a ton of stuff going on between work and jobs around the farm and house. The wife just escaped from the TX Hurricane late last night. I picked her up at the Cincinnati Airport and as we were driving home we watched a tractor/trailer go out of control and wreck. I was the first one on the scene, but luckily the driver was okay, but the truck had seen better days. It appeared to me the driver fell asleep at the wheel. He was very lucky!