WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Good evening. Things have been very busy around here lately, that is why I have not been around much. The wife was out of town all week and I have had a ton of stuff going on between work and jobs around the farm and house. The wife just escaped from the TX Hurricane late last night. I picked her up at the Cincinnati Airport and as we were driving home we watched a tractor/trailer go out of control and wreck. I was the first one on the scene, but luckily the driver was okay, but the truck had seen better days. It appeared to me the driver fell asleep at the wheel. He was very lucky!

I would like to say it's a rare thing to see a driver do that but it happens a lot

Weve had enough rain now to get the grass growing again so today were going to get both Cubs fired up and start mowing the west side pasture and around the lodge.  gen165.gif

West side pasture and yard done now Im going to mow weeds today with my 790 John Deere tractor.

that's wonderful swede took the long bus ride to fred Meyers today instead of the short way it was fun hot today about 74 but feels hotter with the humidity

Got a lot of mowing done yesterday east side of pasture done and a lot of weeds cut down.

When I got home on Wednesday, I had biked 300 miles total since Aug 6th. 415 total since mid May. I biked into work today and it was cold enough to need a jacket.

Good morning! Pretty wet and gloomy here Friday and Saturday due to the remnants of Harvey, but today is already looking pretty dang good! The sun is shining and a little on the cool side. Should be a good day to get some things done on the cabin.

HOT 80 here swede I need to know the dates of farmageddon  this year so I can get my ticket

The last two days in September and the first day in October Kim Sept 29  -30  Oct. 1 Friday --Saturday and Sunday.

I have made a decision to prepare myself for survival while driving my car from all threats from any one any where.  :bandit:

I have made a decision to prepare myself for survival while driving my car from all threats from any one any where.  :bandit:

That is a perfectly fine method of survival.  Stay safe Swede!

I saw this on Facebook, and thought you were talking about your driving.

I saw this on Facebook, and thought you were talking about your driving.

Sort of Pete but mostly being prepared to defend myself from police who stop you for a traffic violation and stand by your window with their hand on their guns or bad guys trying to rob me or riots or demonstrations like KKK or Nazis.

just bought my train ticket yippee

Were looking forward to your visit Kim. We will pick you up as usual.