WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

That doesn't sound too good Muddy. Up to 80s through the week maybe rain mid week but we need rain.

That doesn't sound too good Muddy. Up to 80s through the week maybe rain mid week but we need rain.

I've been at the same job for 18 years and I'm burnt up.

I did the same after 17 years Pete best decision I ever made. Old Fat Guy will be here sometime Saturday morning.  :thumbup:

So I did it. I quit my job of 18 years. I'm going to do some much needed housework this week. Then, I'm going on the vacation. Then Farmageddon. Two wrinkles have folded into that event. One, is that I'm hearing reports of the Houston, Florida refugees (that is what they are) being put up in every hotel between Pennsylvania to the Mississippi. That will make the trip out interesting.

The second is that the trip to Farmegeddon may be folded into a road trip that my mom wants to take. So my mom may be coming to the Farm.  :woot: If so, we have someone to cook pancakes and smoke with Dave.

OMG MUDDY PETE  8| it will so nice to see your mom if she ever wants to come to washington state I am here she can see our beautiful mountains  :thumbsup: gonna get my hair cut wednesday well all of them cut  :whistle:

So I did it. I quit my job of 18 years. I'm going to do some much needed housework this week. Then, I'm going on the vacation. Then Farmageddon. Two wrinkles have folded into that event. One, is that I'm hearing reports of the Houston, Florida refugees (that is what they are) being put up in every hotel between Pennsylvania to the Mississippi. That will make the trip out interesting.

The second is that the trip to Farmegeddon may be folded into a road trip that my mom wants to take. So my mom may be coming to the Farm.  :woot: If so, we have someone to cook pancakes and smoke with Dave.

WOOHOO That will be great Muddy!

thats great muddy I am sure space ace enjoyed that savor every time you have with becausse when his gets into his teen years it will get les and less it happened with my nephew

The weather is calling rain later on but Ill believe it when I see it. Im getting worried about how low the water is in our pond.

54 here this morning and no rain in sight. Waiting to hear from a dealer when they are going to deliver a tractor here I bought. Were going to put that heavy end loader on it at least try it aint going to be easy.

We should have a few guys and gals here Friday Kim. We still dont have any decision on Saturday nights main meat.

take it easy swede don't overdo 70's today finaly hung up the rests of my clothes and picked the ones to pack muddy can you help me set up my tent please

Will do. It's been one week since I quit my job but it feels like months. It's been a busy week getting stuff caught up. Yesterday, we took the boys kayaking. They had a blast. I've tried uploading pictures to the forum but I'm having technical problems (operator trouble) on my end. I have to find my long-in to Photo bucket.

Will do. It's been one week since I quit my job but it feels like months. It's been a busy week getting stuff caught up. Yesterday, we took the boys kayaking. They had a blast. I've tried uploading pictures to the forum but I'm having technical problems (operator trouble) on my end. I have to find my long-in to Photo bucket.

I put my pictures on my desk top and just use our photo program Pete. It works best if you use 640/480 pixels on your pictures.