WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

I found out today I am on the schedule to load the next train at work which is due to be here on the weekend of Farmagedon. So unless the railroad reschedules I won't be able to attend.  :fart:

I found out today I am on the schedule to load the next train at work which is due to be here on the weekend of Farmagedon. So unless the railroad reschedules I won't be able to attend.  :fart:

Thats pretty much what I expected KW we hadnt really planned on your being here.

Every year I plan to make farmageddon and every year I have something come up

I'm not planning to attend but I may be making a road trip towards swedes house that weekend

Okay,

Mom is confirmed for the Farm. We are going to take off this Friday and head for Wisconsin. We'll be arriving Friday afternoonish. What can we bring food stuff wise?

Thats going to be great having your mom here Pete. She can have the cabin if she wants. TV works in there I just tried it. SGH its hard to get time off for working people. Thats why Im not surprised with KW with his new job and Kentucky Bob coughing up blood. Were just going to have to play it by ear.

thats fine swede what ever happenes happens  :arigato: muddy do we have to be on our best behaviour around your mom  :angel:

Nah. I'm more concerned at her being on her best behavior.  lol

94 here today and through the weekend but mid week next the high will be in the low 70s  :thumbup:

Right now Im having problems with porta potties. My regular guy must have went out of business so Im trying different providers. Ill know more Monday.

I really wish I could make it, but unfortunately there is no change to the train schedule.  I got to attend the Southeastern Kentucky Bushcrafters meetup this past weekend.  On a side note the Canadian  company I worked for so long has offered me a traveling position. The work will be in North Florida working a 7 day on 7 day off schedule. The money/benefits is a lot better than I am currently making and they have a long term contract. I think I am going to take it!