WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

We are planning on leaving Saturday morning and arriving a little before noon on Saturday.  (Hopefully we get out a little earlier than last time. LOL).

we'll be in Peoria tonight and showing up midday Friday.

One hour and twenty minutes from Peoria. Take 74 west to Knoxville exit turn to go past mcdonalds stright through 4 way stop keep west till rt 41 go south till your in Abingdon 61410

Looked like everyone had a great time at Farmagedon 2017. I have enjoyed looking at all the pictures. I Wish I could have made it. Ended up pulling a 16 hour shift to get the train loaded this weekend.

Tess and I made it back home.  We had a wonderful time at Farmageddon 2017.  We want  to thank Swede and Sharen for being such great hosts.  Want to thank all the participants for such great conversations and just excellent company.

We would have been home a bit earlier, but when in a big city, we have to stop at Sam's club and get our Sam's club stuff bought.  Got home at 7:30 our time.

Thanks Seth and you missed great weather and great food KW. We hope to live to see next fall and well do this again.  gen165.gif

That was a tremendous time!!  It was so nice to finally meet some of the other wild survie peeps!!  Great campfire conversations.  Feel like I've known everyone for years now.  :-)  Sharron and Swede, Just amazing hosts.  Really can't wait til next year, (And probably a couple trips between now and then too).  Thanks everyone for making my family and I feel so welcome! 

The last day gang Not pictured Bottom Dweller Dave and Julie. Nathan Price, Jeff Price, Marnee Petrakis, Kevin Petrakis, Sonny Hulick and Diane, John and Lois Anderson Richards.

22154691_10211642056260140_2715542379175672664_n.thumb.jpg.b3c4201c5e07c500b57848b695a7dc5a.jpg

It's so much better to look at these pictures now that I've been there.  Knowing and understanding the layout and location of stuff just makes it more enjoyable.  Thanks again for having us Swede. 

Good evening, Spent the day with my daughter, grandson, and son in law. They flew in from TX late last night. Grand babies are pretty awesome I must say. It's been beautiful day here. Warm and sunny.

It's so much better to look at these pictures now that I've been there.  Knowing and understanding the layout and location of stuff just makes it more enjoyable.  Thanks again for having us Swede. 

Its our pleasure to share our property Doc were happy to have these get together' s even though it nearly kills us.You need to take a trail ride and do some exploring on foot some time.

Rainy and wet here this morning and they are calling for rain the rest of the day as  whats left of the hurricane passes over us.  Went out on the boat for a little while yesterday and enjoyed some time on the water before it gets too cold.

We finally got enough rain to raise the water level in our pond maybe saving a fish kill over the winter.

Its cool and heavy mist here this morning and 90s in St Louis today  :scared:  We might finally get some heavy rain to fill the pond back up before winter. I have to go drain the boat and pull it up farther today. Lots of deer in the camping pasture stopping by the salt lick before daylight.