WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

We had wild weather all night here and hard rains off and on. The pond gained enough water back to survive the winter I hope.

Ive got my camera out and hoping to catch the Bobcat thats supposed to be around here good picture. :thumbup:

Good evening, It's been a good week. Although I really can't think of any one thing in particular that made it good. lol Weather has been unbelievably nice. Chilly nights and warm days. Worked on the cabin a couple of evenings and pretty much just enjoyed the weather. I am on call this weekend to load another train. So I won't be venturing to far from the house.

Were getting a little rain here and it looks like a cool down for next week. Im still waiting for my end loader that I found in Georgia that supposed to be here by now from a hauler.

Poured the rain today and the temps are falling fast. On call still to load the train that was suppose to have showed up over the weekend. Supposedly it will to be here sometime tonight.

Chilly here this evening. Worked at the cabin after work for a little while. Then worked on cleaning up the garage after that. Got to get it cleaned up so I can start working on some knives this winter again.

Lots of sun but 46 so far this morning Ive been getting shelled corn from my neighbor field where they missed the truck and dumped a pickup load of corn one the ground and putting a bucket at a time in the pasture and deer come a spend the night here.