WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Cold and rainy here now, but they are calling for some possible snow flakes this evening. Attended my Aunts funeral yesterday morning. After the funeral went for a short hike at Carter Caves State Park. Then made the trip back home. Not really did anything much today other than try to stay dry.

Fog here this morning. My loader may be on its way today from Georgia. Ive got one Ford tractor that quit on me Im not sure why it died seems electrical.  Ive got a doctors appointment this after noon.

Good evening! Worked all day yesterday then went in at 9pm last night to load a train. Left this morning at 2am and back to work by 9am. I am looking forward to my bed tonight to say the least. lol

Hope everyone’s doing well sorry I haven’t been around much I got a lot going on right now some good some bad

Raining this morning mostly a drizzle grass is bright green. My loader finally arrived and it looks good.. The farmers are half done picking crops. 40s all week.

The sun is finally shining but 35 so far. Ive got three tractors needing some things fixed.

Had a great camp out with the scouts this weekend. Misted a beautiful mist with intermittent rain the whole time, about 45 degrees (Perfect sleeping weather).  It was so calming.  Made some amazing cast iron chili, and cooked up Pancakes, eggs and bacon for breakfast.  I need every weekend to be this good!!  :-) 

Opening day of modern firearm season for deer here in KY and I am sitting in the house. This is the first time I have set out the season in as long as I can remember. The Eastern KY deer herd got hit hard by Blue Tongue (EHD) killing nearly 80 percent of our deer. I would rather set it out than take any more deer from an already decimated deer population. Hopefully mother nature will kick in and let our deer numbers return over the years ahead.

We lost a few deer but weve been seeing a lot of twins. If any thing the horn hunters have got ten to one ratio on bucks. Raining 38 degrees here this morning. We put the snow plow on my jeep yesterday with no problems thats a first around here. I think Sharen is going to buy another house for our daughters by giving my other daughters house to the other one. Best money spent for our two daughters.Rent to own.

Might rain today here and a cold front is moving in later this week. Im trying to get an on off switch in my Jubilee tractor before it rains. Shotgun season for the deer hunters for the next four days and we hear shots coming from our neighbors to the west.

I met this lady on facebook looking at our wild survive. She loves camping and hiking and asked me to post a picture of her.

2546cc4114a4ceb76eee90cc330effcb.thumb.jpg.d6d6a5ac67b6b229e1c227053812af07.jpg