WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Ive been working on my Ford Jubilee tractor replacing the key switch. I went with a toggle switch instead and its now running great. It looks like the farmer here has broke his picker (not pecker) and the other neighbor who lets his cows get out is going to pick the farmers corn today. Not bad weather for this time of year but its getting colder all day here.

Good evening. Glad to start a four day weekend! Not sure what I will get into other than eating till I am miserable, but I am sure I will find something to do. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

After contemplating no Thanks Giving dinner this year it looks like the entire family is coming. Sharen has the shelves in the kitchen loaded with stuff to put together. Ill just stay out of her way  scared011.gif 

Happy thanksgiving everyone.  Hope everyone is surrounded by the people who love them!!  I am.  :-)  Love you all. 

We had a wonderful turkey day yesterday and many thanks to Appa and Doc for stopping by.  :thumbup:

We hit 70 yesterday unusually warm for this time of year much cooler so far today 45 right now and Ill take that lots better then snow!

This just in---news reports from the lady who claimed she saw Sasquatch beside I 80 has filed a law suit claiming sexual miconduct against Bigboot. Reports claim Bigfoots wife Pussyfoot is outraged about this entire incident.