WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

30 for a high today down to 14 tonight but lots of sun shine. I need to move the old 2n tractor to make room for the snow plow to turn around.

18 here in Illinois really not bad for this late and no snow yet looks like 40s during the week here.Clear skies so far today.

We have winds howling and blowing corn husks from one field to another. We had to drive to town and piles of corn husks were every where up against peoples houses. 39 mph high wind recorded today from the north west.Were lucky to have 40 degrees out right now because its blowing horizontal rain.

Might get some rain this morning its already 39 at 9/30 We had two Bald Eagles and a small flock of Crows here this morning looking for some thing to eat. Ive got some carcasses coming from a close neighbor who does taxidermy. Some deer come and sleep in the lodge pasture most every night. Its strange to see them laying down.

Were putting the rest of the end loader parts on my Ford 4000 loader today very big job getting it this far. Pictures later

Merry Christmas everyone!!  Almost 7:00 o'clock am here on Christmas Morning.  Have a hot cup of tea, 19 degrees F, wind estimated at 15, gusting to 25.  Going to be about 3F by tonight according to weather service.  We have nice snow cover, beautiful on the trees.

Hope you all;  SG, Swede, Sharen, Doc and family, Muddy and anyone else I've had a senior moment  and forgotten, have a Merry Christmas and a  Grand New Year.  Tessa is still sleeping, but I'm sure she would add her best wishes as well.

Nuker and App and everyone else that holds a special place in our hearts MERRY CHRISTMAS