WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

That's pretty cool, right now I'm using a Nikon 5200. I have about 5 lenses my favorite is the cheap nikkor 35mm f1.8. most of my good photos I put up on  https://500px.com/silvercg . Working on getting my  photography business setup this year. 

WOW going back through the original members list names and faces jumped out at me from long ago. I wonder where they are today or lost in cyber space? Im going to pick a few email address of some of my lost friend to see if they still work.

ERROL, NH (WGME) -- New Hampshire State Police say a truck was pulled out of the Androscoggin River in Errol on Tuesday with skeletal remains inside, believed to be a man missing since 1998.

People in the small town have spent the last 19 years wondering what happened to Tony Imondi.

"Kind of bothers me that it took 19 years," said Carlton Eames, who's lived in Errol his entire life.

But why it went in the water, he said, is part of the mystery that may never be solved.

"That's anybody's guess and nobody will ever know," Eames said.

State Police say the remains were taken to the medical examiner's office for positive identification. That has to be done using DNA and can take weeks.

f37552ff-f0e8-4891-b935-7206dda0f3b6-large16x9_Truck.JPG

DNA confirmed the remains were the man they were looking for. The truck broke in half from rust when they pulled it out. The air bag had deployed possible knocking the man unconscious. 

Last fall farmageddon camping and open fire cooking, , fishing, trail riding and hiking. Eight guests were not pictured.

22154691_10211642056260140_2715542379175672664_n.jpg

I'm back! Sorry for long hiatus. New PCs and lost track of site. Went cabin camping last weekend, head a great time! No power or water and a .75 mile hike to cabin! 

29342702_10156193521632974_5901351404768854016_n.jpg

29313090_10156193522277974_8206533427105628160_o.jpg

How do you tell the difference between a wolf and a coyote?
Coyotes and Wolves by SIGHT. These two animals have similar coat colors, but different facial characteristics. The coyote on the left has a narrow snout and small nose pad, with large ears relative to its head size. The wolf on the right has a broad snout and large nose pad, with small ears relative to its head size.

coyote-wolf (2).jpg

Great Illinois weather rain all night, sleet, freezing rain and now snow.

DSCN2219.JPG

DSCN2221.JPG

• Like 1