WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Our floating nest box for our Canadian Geese is working as they are busy building a nest.

DSCN2233.JPG

Great Blue Heron on the dam standing in front of the goose box

DSCN2240.JPG

SAY IT WITH DIAMONDS SAY IT WITH MINK BUT NEVER EVER SAY IT WITH INK!

Urban survival at its finest. How large of a crater would this make? 

lp tank.jpg

Yesterday we made a stop at Walgreens in Galesburg and I waited in our car for my wife Sharen Swanson. I noticed a lady sitting on the side walk with her back against the wall. I rolled down the window and asked her if she was aright. She said her car was out of gas and she had been stuck here for five days sleeping in her car. She asked me If I could help her and of course I said certainly. I took her to a gas station and got her small gas can filled and took her back to her car and it started.She was near tears when I gave her 20 bucks and told her to put more gas in her car and get a tire inflated it was 90% flat.FIVE DAYS and no one walking past stopped to ask her if she needed help! Reach your hand down to some one reaching up.

Good for you Swede.    Wow everything looks different.  Instead of contributing to charity....other  than like the good will, if you take that money and help out person to person like Swede did, you can actually  see your money and time working.