WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

No customs.  It is just a post out in the middle of the woods denoting the Canada/US border.  I'm sure they have sensors and survelliance around but we are just steping on the other side and right back.

We were pounded my tremendous t-storms at Killington.  The shelter is only .2 miles from the summit and the windows were all gone on the sleter.  You could watch the storm coulds passing through the windows.  It was awsome.  I got video of that someplace.

Did you post that video on the "other" forum a while back? The one where you were almost struck by lightening?

Guest cloaker

This emoticon has got to be put up...

:thumbsup:

Guest cloaker

wonder if this is not PC with the teenagers on the board...?

Guest cloaker

No Problem, I kinda wondered after putting it up

I asked BigBlue and he recommended I change it, so I was coming here to do that, but thanks for the edit :)

lol yep you got it, this is the first i have had time to get on and say hi and catch up. So whats the deal with the stroud site? couldnt sign in to it :( is it me or are there issues with the site?

There is technical issues.  They are trying to sort it all out.  But there is a ton of people over here from there.  So it is cool. 

i have noticed there has been a jump in enrollment here, which is very good.  Now that i am settling in i should have more time to be a helpful mod here, i have felt so bad that i havent been around.  But looks like you all have done a darn fine job.

yeah looks like it, well i am glad that the crew has meandered over here.  i have been having withdrawls of sort. lol

but any way i should get going and get stuff accomplished today. We will talk to you later.

Glad to see you again Outofdoors we dont know if Les is ever going to open the forums again but :wave:

Oops - wanted to get that cattail photo along the side - <sigh>.  I finally found my way here.  Wireless Internet and travel are making my life difficult. 

I hope everyone has a splendid weekend.

Guest taken by the wind...

~ Holy Cow! How many moderators does this site need??  :rolleyes:  I mean, I know I'm hard to handle, but does it really take this many Bravo?