WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Sorry what part of the contry? ;)

Oh my goodness... you wanted to know where he was? As in living?  :rolleyes: :rofl: :rofl:

Guest adrenjunky

I was out thanking my wife for the nicest of days riding together.

Was out of the computer for a few min.

what do you ride?

A Harley, Softail Heritage Classic, been working on it to make it easier for her to ride (she was badly burnt when she was young and on her first ride)

and as I am also new to riding was working on my skills every day.

So we had a good first experience, and she is not so nervous, we will continue with small rides till she is OK and then go out for longer excursions.

I want to eventually go accross Canada and the US on the bike.

Days long past, I use to ride a Honda. Loved the freedom, but it was too dangerous in those days to ride a bike. Gangs were giving everyone here bad reputations and I was tired of being forced off the road.

Not that I am aware of. They do have tours, so maybe a demo bike is available, I don't know for sure.

I know that they only ride the new ones out of the factory and onto a truck for transport. They have a machine that runs them in place without a rider for all the tests they have to do on them.

Once I met up with someone else to ride along side of it wasn't as bad. But as a loner you were near roadkill.

Guest adrenjunky

A Harley, Softail Heritage Classic, been working on it to make it easier for her to ride (she was badly burnt when she was young and on her first ride)

I wanted one since I can remember.....

I am sorry about your wife.

I have been the BBQ cook for the last 2 Harley days at the local dealer and they got to try any model that they had brought it was great lots of people rode all day.

DBLE POST

AJ, she is OK now but just nervous about it happening again.

In York City every year the plant sponsors a weekend long touring festival. Harley riders come from everywhere to visit the booths and stands set up in all the shoppingcenters along Route 30.  It goes on for miles. It is very peaceful too. I have never seen any trouble there at all. We pulled into a parking lot once just to see all the riders in their clug jackets and al the fancy paint jobs they had on their bikes. Very cool to see, and very noisy at times when groups rode through together.