WildSurvive Forum

I inhabit the hills north of Swede's farm. Have spent my entire life hunting, trapping and kicking around in the trees. Finally got a connection worth having here in RFD so I thought i would sign in. Swede was around when I came into this world (longer ago than either of us probably care to admit.) I won't tell you if he is BS'in or not, i'm pretty tight lipped!

Dont tell them how old you are it makes me realize how old I am.  :o  Glad to see you made it and welcome. We got some great folks around here. If you need anything anyone will be glad to show you around.

Guest Lead Dog

Welcome aboard!  If you're as knowledgeable as Swede, we're all in for a treat.  Don't be afraid to share your experiences with us.

My neighbors dad and I go back before Swedesneighbor was a glimmer in his dads eye. We trapped shot stalked and basically terrorized evey critter in the woods. We are personally responsible for putting several creatures on the endangered species list.  :blush:

My neighbors dad and I go back before Swedesneighbor was a glimmer in his dads eye. We trapped shot stalked and basically terrorized evey critter in the woods. We are personally responsible for putting several creatures on the endangered species list.   :blush:

Well...., now I feel better about some of my earlier days activities. To tell some of the younger people around here now that I used to trap for fur in the woods where their apt. buildings now stand gets the same look (I am imagining) as if I had just proved to them that I am satan in the flesh

I inhabit the hills north of Swede's farm. Have spent my entire life hunting, trapping and kicking around in the trees. Finally got a connection worth having here in RFD so I thought i would sign in. Swede was around when I came into this world (longer ago than either of us probably care to admit.) I won't tell you if he is BS'in or not, i'm pretty tight lipped!

Welcome! I am almost as new to this site as you are, but I thoroughly enjoy it here.

Well I hope Swede hasn't thoroughly polluted your mind over the years. Did he introduce you to his favorite childhood survival food.... lead-based paint chips?

Welcome to the board... its good to have new people who'll add new flavour to the posts... I like it when the new guys revive long forgotten subjects....

Except you, Misty..... we are already sick of all your life lesson, Florida swamp, I got cool knives, can tan a hide, look at me.. I can grow a big beard.... posts!!!......... 8| wacky078.gif taunt12.gif ..... just kiddin buddy happy100.gif

Ya.... thats how I roll, Neighbor.... watch out! moose0024.gif

Guest taken by the wind...

~ Any neighbor of Swede's is a neighbor of mine!  :wave:  (that makes absolutely no sense, but it sounded good.)  :unsure:

Anyway, Welcome to the forum.  :thumbsup:

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood

A beautiful day for a neighbor

Would you be mine

Could you be mine

It's a neighborly day in this beauty wood

A neighborly day for a beauty

Would you be mine

Could you be mine

I've always wanted to have a neighbor just like you

I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you

So, let's make the most of this beautiful day

Since we're together we might as well say

Would you be mine, could you be mine

Won't you be my neighbor

Won't you please, won't you please

Please won't you be my neighbor

- Fred Rodgers

Well come to the madness Swedesneighbor! :wave: :thumbup:

Guest taken by the wind...

~ What's a "beauty wood"?  :unsure:

Welcome.  Please feel free to share any stories about Swede you would like....we are more than happy to laugh...oops.....I mean listen. 

Welcome to the forum, SN (you'll notice that we abbreviate alot around here).  Hope you enjoy yourself!

Ya know why he wore a sweater? He had tatoos all along his arms.

I've heard this many times. The rumor is that he was a Navy Seal during Vietnam and he had tatoos of missions or "kills" all up and down his arms.  According to Wikipedia, those rumors are false, and Wikipedia states that he was too old to have served in Vietnam.  Sure made for an interesting story, though....

Swedesneighbor,

Seen any 4 wheelers? Horus

I hear him bragging but I dont think he will be back. If he does Ill be watin.