WildSurvive Forum
canoeguy

how you doin?

Hey peeps, I'm canoeguy from Southern Ontario.  Just realized this section was here so thought I'd introduce myself.  Anyways, tons of good info here hope I can contribute at least some portion myself.

My interests are canoeing, survival, campcraft, edibles, you know, all the good stuff.

peace,

Scott S.

Hello Canoeguy glad to see you here and welcome. Im however shocked to see your interests are canoeing.  :hugegrin:

Happy posting. If you have an questions feel free to ask.  :wave:

Guest Lead Dog

Hi, canoeguy!  Welcome aboard.  Lots of knowledgeable people around, so ask plenty of questions and feel free to contribute too.

What kind of canoe(s) do you paddle?

Welcome to the wild bunch at Wild Survive.  We heard a rumor that Askdamice is your cousin.  I promise, we won't hold that against you!  ;)

It's really good having you here, canoeguy! :wave:

Hey thanks for the welcome all,..

Hi, canoeguy!  Welcome aboard.  Lots of knowledgeable people around, so ask plenty of questions and feel free to contribute too.

What kind of canoe(s) do you paddle?

I paddle a cedar strip prospector that my dad and I built a few years back.  When doing rough water though I'll just rent the standard kevlar prospectors, on my long list of things to do is build one of these as well,...

Welcome to the wild bunch at Wild Survive.  We heard a rumor that Askdamice is your cousin.  I promise, we won't hold that against you!  ;)

It's really good having you here, canoeguy! :wave:

hehe, Ya thanks for not judging me.  Rick's OK though, I just happen to be way cooler and much better looking. 

Welcome Scott, from another Ontarian. Where in southern Ont are you?

Almost as south as you can get, Windsor (LaSalle actually)

Welcome, hope you enjoy all the awesome info here, again welcome !

Welcome to the forum!  Hope you enjoy yourself here, and please feel free to stop by the campfire to meet the inmat....uh, members!   happy070.gif

EH?

Thanks Eh?

Hey Scott, Welcome, I'm kind of new here myself, but very friendly group of folks. They will make you feel right at home. Regards, Jim