WildSurvive Forum

I am at the end of my rope with all these puns, y'all are just stringing the rest of us along.  I promised myself I would knot jump into this fray...

I am at the end of my rope with all these puns, y'all are just stringing the rest of us along.  I promised myself I would knot jump into this fray...

Yep...., but like the rest of us....., you just could knot help yourself...., good one KB lol

A string wiggles into a bar and asks for a beer. Bartender sees the string, looks him over and says "hey, we don't serve no strings in here...get OUT!" So the string wiggle outside and begins pulling and twisting and pulling some more and wiggles back into the bar and says "Bartender, give me a beer!" THe bartender hustles over, looks the string up and down and suspiciously says "Hey, wait a minute, aint you that string?" The string says..."Nope, frayed knot!"

Knot that this thread needs revived, but I found this article and this looked to be the best place...

http://www.cabelas.com/product/1353476.uts?WTz_l=SBC%3Bcat104795280

Good post. 20 knots is probably more than most need to know but there are some excellent ones in there. That truckers hitch is one I use at least a few times a month. Great knot. That and the family of eights and clove hitches will do just about anything.