WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swede

Care Package

Im trying to send out extra stuff that Grandpa Swede doesnt use much anymore and I go to the post office and Kentucky Bob sends me a whole box full of stuff that Ole Bob doesnt use anymore so now Im back to square one.  :nono:

Thanks Bob.I think.  He sent me a fancy cigar also and I dont smoke. Lets see if I was president what would I do with a cigar?    :unsure:

Heh, heh, heh!   :naughty:   Anyway, that was the first wave, Swede!  Just ONE closet... ::)    I may post it on Buy Sell Trade in the spring.

Im trying to send out extra stuff that Grandpa Swede doesnt use much anymore and I go to the post office and Kentucky Bob sends me a whole box full of stuff that Ole Bob doesnt use anymore so now Im back to square one.   :nono:

Thanks Bob.I think.  He sent me a fancy cigar also and I dont smoke. Lets see if I was president what would I do with a cigar?     :unsure:

I'm still waiting to hear about what uses (G-Rated!) you find for that cigar tube....

Better hurry Swede, the next load is about ready......Mwhahahahahaha!

Aww, don't worry Swede!  I'll try to spread the wealth around a little this time!

KB you shouldn't send him things like that. You know he's going to get into trouble with that thing.  whip.gif

Maybe you should have sent it to our Governor here in New York State. He could have used that cigar tube to hold pencils in so he can make a living now. gen140.gif He paid 4300.00 for that night in DC to her. Big tipper.

KB you shouldn't send him things like that. You know he's going to get into trouble with that thing.  whip.gif

Maybe you should have sent it to our Governor here in New York State. He could have used that cigar tube to hold pencils in so he can make a living now. gen140.gif He paid 4300.00 for that night in DC to her. Big tipper.

I think I knew when I sent it to him that his first thoughts wouldn't exactly be wholesome,  great minds running in the same gutter....