WildSurvive Forum
OntarioWoodsman

Hello Everyone! 1st time poster.

Hi Everyone! Although I've been hanging around this forum reading alot of interesting posts I thought I'd better register and contribute once in a while. I am located in southern Ontario, I'm 49 years old and father of 3 (2B,1G). Our family does a great deal of camping every year but not too much "roughing" it though. I'll go out this summer(without our trailer) with my two boys and try out some of the survival tips we have been learning on this and other sites. Thanks and hello from Gary.

Gary  :wave:  welcome aboard. You dont have to be a hard core camper to fit in around here especially the owner.  :D  We love to see dads teaching their children the great outdoord. Its way better than sitting in front of a computer playing games.

If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask. Happy posting.

Hello Gary,

Welcome to Wild Survive. You will enjoy the folks here. They are a great bunch of people.  :thumbsup:

Shame on you Gary, for sneaking around the site like that and waiting all this time to say hello. Although with some of the characters around here (myself excluded, of course).... I guess I don't blame you for lurking in the shadows.

Welcome aboard!!!

Where in Ontario are you from?

Hi, OntarioWoodsman!  I'm a car camper too and haven't quite graduated to the rough stuff yet but I'm working on it!  It's great that you are passing on the knowledge and skills to your children.  :yes:

Welcome to the site and please let any of us here know if you have any questions. 

Thanks for the kind words. Askdamice I am in Whitby, 40 km east of Toronto. and Wareagle I have spent quite a bit of time over the years in Thunder Bay area, do love the north country unfortunately couldn't find the courage to relocate up there. Cheers all.

Woodsman I just drove through from Detroit to Toronto up 401 and it was the absolute worst traffic Ive ever drove in my entire life.  :nono:

Guest given to the sea...

~ welcome to our humble little neck of the woods O.W.  :wave:  we're glad you're here.

Welcome to the board, dont be a stranger, the people here come from all walks of life, and have a treasure chest of info. So just ask.