WildSurvive Forum
LOST

Pictures of Our Members

Hey Trooper: Nice picture, I like the one of you dressed up like James Bond too.  Shows you in a totally different light.

Nice ones Shasta. I see that you prefered Machines method rather than mine for posting pictures :P

scan0007vf8.jpg

My brother Paul and me, 1967 - Brunswick, Maine.  Behind us is a commercial blueberry field.  On any given day, you could see black bears roaming around in the field. 

Here is a pic of Super Squirrel finishing up the Long Trail in Vermont.  This is the northern terminus of the trail and it's only about 20yds to the Canadian border. 

img00251zo6.jpg

OMIGAWD...

Lookit:  scan0007vf8.jpg

How you brought back memories!!

Oh, deary dear... Back in 1952, commercial blueberry fields were not yet set up.  BUT!  There WERE fields of blueberries right on the side of the dirt road just like the pic shows.  Nothing but blueberries.

And they were UP TO HERE in black bears!

My Daddy and I picked a whole galvanized bucket full of blueberries, and we didn't walk thirty feet.  The bears were mebbe a hunnert yards away, and totally ignored us as they gorged.

Unca Walt

Dave - In the great photo album of our lives scenes are captured that end up telling a story of the character. Maybe this one is the cover shot.

:grin:

Beautiful country up there!!

Guest taken by the wind...

laketahoenevada002zy9.jpg         

taken and baby girl!

Well Well Taken has finally come out of the closet (sweep sweep sweep)

Until now I was the onlyist person to have her picture. Oh and Super Squirrel. ::)

Here's me from this past week.  Okay, so I'm not looking as "young" as in the previous picture I posted!  What can I say?   :P

me1oa9.jpg

Guest taken by the wind...

~ is .... that bambi?  :sad: