WildSurvive Forum
LOST

Pictures of Our Members

I like you Holly, but the whole thing with letting someone bury you scares the he "double toothpicks" out of me!    8|

Or are you two just a "little kinky?" 

Snow Walker, my husband Ant is the most confident, most secure man I've ever known.  He is totally fearless in letting me do just about whatever I want to him!  :woot:  :rofl:

bfydnogbgkkgrhqehdseskb.jpg

~ I am SO getting me a pair of these!  :bounce: 

Taken you should, that is sexy as hell and not because its camo but because its a hospital uniform! 

~ K-Bob, your Niece is as cute as a button. And you and Ursula are too! Dang..... Do gorgeous Blue eyes just GROW wild in Kentucky or what?  cool14.gif  All you Kentucky men around here have some beautiful eyes.... 

Cute kid Bob. Just for a second I thought I thaw Rush Limbaugh.    :P

Rush wishes he had my flamboyant good looks....  ::)

~ K-Bob, your Niece is as cute as a button. And you and Ursula are too! Dang..... Do gorgeous Blue eyes just GROW wild in Kentucky or what?  cool14.gif  All you Kentucky men around here have some beautiful eyes.... 

Aw, shucks!  :blushing:

Haha. The door to door church guys asked me once if I did Civil War re-inactments (I don't). Nice to be back and see familiar people after this long.  happy114.gif

~ I need to know. Should I wear my hair straight, or Curly? It's naturally curly, but I can blow dry it straight pretty quick. I've asked my friends at work, and they all tell me it doesn't matter. I need sound advice from guys. Because I know y'all don't lie like girls do.

1331233533.jpg

1335300933-2.jpg

1335304828.jpg

1335304895.jpg

(maybe I should've done a poll)  :grin: