WildSurvive Forum
LOST

Pictures of Our Members

Both are absolutely stunning, but Curly is definitely better.  I think it gives you a tad bit more of a wild look, Hard to explain but more natural and free I guess is the words I'm trying to find.

Either way. But I like the straight.  Very nice pics Taken

~ A glitch in the Matrix!  scared011.gif  I gotta get my hair cut next week and the guy who cuts it is going to ask me how I wear it. He cuts curly hair WAY different from straight. That's why I asked the question.

~ A glitch in the Matrix!  scared011.gif  I gotta get my hair cut next week and the guy who cuts it is going to ask me how I wear it. He cuts curly hair WAY different from straight. That's why I asked the question.

Which one's natural?

When I had my golden locks ::) It was wash, comb, shake. It looked just about like your curls. . Just about maintenance free. For a guy anyways.

Which one's natural?

When I had my golden locks ::) It was wash, comb, shake. It looked just about like your curls. . Just about maintenance free. For a guy anyways.

Hey, mine is pretty much maintenance free these days...

~ (Is that cause the Virgin Mary has boring straight hair?)  :P

No, because I like Moe and Larry too.  happy097.gif happy097.gif

Both are absolutely stunning, but Curly is definitely better.  I think it gives you a tad bit more of a wild look, Hard to explain but more natural and free I guess is the words I'm trying to find.

I agree and for the same reasons.  You're a doll either way, Taken, but curly would be my vote.

Sigh.....Mine too. Pretty much a wash cloth. Saves a ton on shampoo though.

What is this strange "shampoo" thing of which you speak? ???

Im probably latr but i say cutlrly it looks more natural and better highlights your facial feayirrs and makes your eyes pop it also gives you a more spontainioud fun peppy look

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Well, they actually aren't members......yet.......but closely related!

Ok, so I have to explain this pic cause when I saw it when I was downloading it from my camera I just had to stare at it for a few moments completely void of any thought or reason, which I'm sure will be the reaction of most of you.  :woot:

I took my kids up to the "south forty" to do some target shooting and we brought along some balloons to set up as targets in the distance........so immediately after whoofing down a 1-lb bag of skittles washed down with a slurpee, the sugar started to unfold in their immature not-so-little bodies........

This picture just barely paints a small a picture of a very large sugar rush......

man_boobs_high_five.thumb.jpg.39d29b4fd03b2a4abe53a09ba14b8fa9.jpg