WildSurvive Forum
LOST

Pictures of Our Members

Yep, And I commented too.  Great picture Kim  :woot:      Looks like they pulled the picture  :mad:   

This is me and my horse Nugget. She is an American Fox-Trotter palamino and is 19 yrs old. So far she has been very safe and gentle.... This was taken last summer in a small town homecoming parade.

dsc0089001.jpg

nice horse. i like the black ones.  i dont know anything about horses.  :nono:

There is allot to learn about them and at 68 I am still learning, and the golden palaminos are my favorite....

nice bow. i have a compound but still want a recurve.

Thanks! I have a Matthew's compound  I use to bow hunt. I might take the recurve out one of these days, but I put a lot more faith in my shooting skills with the compound.

yeah, me too, ive shot instinctive when i was younger so i know how much time and practice it takes to be good. i can pick up my compound and point it like a gun and hit a 6 inch circle at 35 yards, even if i havnt picked it up in months. if only it was as light as a recurve.  i do like the traditional stuff though.

:/

I love my recurve, I just pulled it out this weekend too.  Can't wait for it to get warmer so I can shoot it more.

Kwoods, your lookin like Gale :P

Who's Gale??  :unsure:  I fill sorry for him who ever he is. lol