WildSurvive Forum
LOST

Pictures of Our Members

Guest taken by the wind...

~ Holly... you are beautiful. (I'm glad you're not six) especially since we've talked about ... you know! 8|

oh, and nobody noticed I have a HUGE bruise on my left knee! I always have bruises and scrapes on me! LOL! Just like a kid. I keep running into things! I can't help it!

Swede is being such a gentleman. 

Collin is looking so grown up Woods.

Holly, Robbie has one sweet lady as his wife.

well i would post my picture but there's NO WAY i can't compete with Holly or taken so i won't bother lol  :blush: ::) :rofl: :rofl: those were hot pics you two posted  :devil:

maybe one of these day i'll crack and post a picture  ;) :peace: :hugegrin:

What a great picture!  :thumbsup:  Bravo, you are so cute! And such a gentleman too!  I'm proud to serve on board with you, Sir!  :salute:  :hugegrin:

Guest taken by the wind...

Bravo! You look exactly like you do in my mind...     :wave:  It's nice to be able to see the guy who has to keep me in line! LOL!  :whistle:

Wow so many replies to my photo. I'm really popular around here :D

Have you checked the How I spent my last year-2006 moments topic in Image Galleries?

You can see more of me there, not in a "taken" way though :D

outofdoors, your family is beautiful!  What a blessed man you are!  And how blessed they are to have such a good man in their life also!  ;)

Yeah, a really beautiful family you have there OOD.

That looks like a smart kid you have there.

Outofdoors:

I like the blown up version of the one picture.  Much better.  And that little guy is so darn cute - notice I said little guy.  Just kidding.  Those are awsome pices of your family.  Love the stump photo because it brings him up to camera level. Very nice.

Bravo:

I saw all the pics in the Image Gallery.  Romania is old country and the room pics were very nice.  You have a nice bunch of friends too.  Finally get to think of a face when communicating now.  SO cool!

Indeed LOST. Romania is 2000 years old. The culture/music/etc and all that is really special.

This is me not a great pic i'm at work but it's the only pic i have  :woot:

just wondering how you made it say "veiwed [number of veiws here]  times next to it"

ohhh he attached it  srry i didnt know that.....i am not that much of a wiz at html but i do know how to post pics and make signatures and stuff